661-670

Chapter 661 There is something to ask for!

Xu Xiangyang is not a rigid person. He even sneered at the old generation's saying that "women without talent is virtue", and because of this, he was deeply distressed.

Keeping Qiao Mulan blindly is like imprisoning the eagle as a bird in a cage. It is a wrong decision, but if he is to be easily separated from it, it makes him feel very reluctant.

With a long sigh, Xu Xiangyang carried the tea tray to the living room, reducing the sadness on his face.

Qiao Mulan's plan has been finalized, and Vivian and Alex are also very satisfied. The next thing that needs to be done is to distribute according to the plan. With Xu Xiangyang's help, this matter will easily come to pass.

After half an afternoon's busy schedule, Qiao Mulan finally breathed a sigh of relief. She squinted to look at Xu Xiangyang on the sofa. The man had a satisfying smile on the corner of his mouth. It was a pleasure in itself to help those lonely children.

However, what is puzzling is that Vivienne and Alex seem to have something to say, but they hesitate to make Qiao Mulan feel uneasy.

After a while, Vivian took the lead and said, "Miss Qiao, in fact, we still have something to ask for."

Qiao Mulan's complexion darkened slightly, and the current international situation was different from years later. Some things were inevitably special, and she did not dare to relax her vigilance.

Fortunately, Vivienne's words later dispelled her concerns, "Miss Qiao, we want to negotiate with Chinese officials through you. In fact, our purpose in coming to China is to make your country a long-lost antique. We donated it back, but we couldn't believe in others, so we didn't dare to act."

Qiao Mulan was overjoyed. In her previous life, she often regretted that too many antiques of China had been displaced, and Vivian's behavior was admirable.

Pressing her lower lip lightly, Qiao Mulan relayed Vivienne's thoughts to Xu Xiangyang. She has no right to speak for such a major event involving state relations.

"This is really great!" Xu Xiangyang said with joy after hearing this, and said repeatedly: "Mulan, I'll go and ask the chief for instructions, you can let them wait a moment."

The men left in a hurry, and Qiao Mulan was a little helpless. As a soldier, he had a passion for the country. Such Xu Xiangyang has an extra fascinating responsibility compared to those who did not have a sense of national honor in his previous life.

A few cups of tea passed, and the sound of kicking and stomping came. Qiao Mulan was a little surprised, soothing Vivian and the others to continue drinking tea, she walked slowly to the door.

Two military jeeps parked far away in front of the family yard, and several men in uniform came down, just like a group of iron-blooded soldiers.

That's--his eyesight stopped, Qiao Mulan couldn't help holding her forehead, why did the chief come?

Not only the chief, but behind him was a man about 50 or 60 years old, dressed in a Tang suit, exuding a gentle atmosphere.

"Xu, I think this is your fiancée, she really has an extraordinary temperament." The chief laughed, and in front of Qiao Mulan, he compassionately put away his tough style of treating soldiers, looking kind and kind.

Qiao Mulan smiled softly and replied: "The chief is polite and dare not be. Those foreign friends are in the room. Wait a moment, and I will talk to them."

The chief naturally knew that if the group of them rushed in, they would scare the foreigners. He looked at Qiao Mulan's decent appearance and couldn't stop nodding secretly.