1381-1390

Chapter 1381 Filling the Loss

Qiao Mulan's stomach ached when she laughed, and finally she shook her head helplessly and said:

"Brother Wan, I think this matter will give you a long memory in the future, and it will also give me a wake-up call."

Seeing that Qiao Mulan finally spoke up, and it didn't sound like she meant to blame herself, Vanke looked at Qiao Mulan curiously and asked:

"What's the alarm bell?"

Qiao Mulan was also pissed off by Vanke's stupid brain. First, she knocked hard on his head with her hand, and then said loudly:

"What's the alarm bell, of course, you won't be able to get any money in the future!"

"Ah! Me, if I can't touch money as a factory manager, is this the factory manager?"

Vanke gave Qiao Mulan a depressed look, and felt that his words seemed a bit like being dismissed and prosecuted.

Wang Ke rolled his eyes directly at Vanke and said:

"You dare to say! Is there such a stupid factory manager as you? You were cheated by someone for being cheap! If this is spread out, it won't be laughable!"

Vanke lowered his head weakly when he heard Wang Ke's words, and did not dare to say anything.

Qiao Mulan smiled and shook her head, then he thought for a while, and said:

"Brother Wan's words also reminded me that you are so stupid and you must be punished a little bit. Therefore, as the chairman of the board, I announce that Vanke is now suspended for investigation and changed from the position of factory director to a workshop director.

As for the position of the factory director, Wang Ke will take the position, and the deputy factory director will be in charge of Wan Ning. "

As soon as Qiao Mulan's voice fell, Vanke panicked.

"Mulan! You are going to completely stop playing with me! And, if this is known to the factory employees, where do I put my old face!"

Vanke shook his head, while begging to look at the other two people.

Wang Ke directly hugged his hands very shamelessly and said:

"Don't look at me, I think Mulan is doing the right thing! Your stupid head should give you a good memory."

Vanke also knew that what he did this time was a bit too reckless, and both Wanning and Wang Ke had already told them that it might be a scam. They even got in. It was indeed a bit reckless, and the loss this time was really great.

"That Mulan, do you think this is okay? I know, I did a very stupid thing this time, and caused a heavy loss to our factory. I will make up for this money, okay? "

Vanke gritted his teeth, thinking about taking out all his belongings.

It's just that all the money he has now is actually used to marry Wang Lan. If it is used, the marriage of him and Wang Lan will definitely be delayed again.

Anyway, they have already agreed that they want to marry Xu Xiangyang and Qiao Mulan. Depending on the current situation, Xu Xiangyang and Qiao Mulan will not get married for a while, so he can still delay.

After Vanke had thought about everything, and when he came, he had already thought about making up for the loss of this one thousand and five hundred yuan, so he had already prepared the money.

Vanke said, took out the passbook in his pocket, and handed it to Qiao Mulan with some pain.

Looking at Vanke's reluctant expression, Qiao Mulan took the passbook over without giving him a chance to react.