691-700

Chapter 691 White radish and black heart?

Mulan does not have parents, but with them, at any time, Huang Xiulian feels that she will stand by Mulan's side, protect her, and prevent her from being bullied by others!

Even Huang Xiulian could see that Wang Ling was deliberately discrediting Qiao Mulan.

How could the rest of the people fail to see it, especially Qiao Mulan, who looked at Wang Ling coldly, but countless thoughts flashed through her heart when she used to live in Xu's house.

Wang Ling hasn't been so annoying yet. Although she deliberately found fault a few times, she didn't completely tear her face. Can't you wait this time?

"Wang Ling, go to the kitchen and help Chen Juan tidy up. If you lose the money, you will lose it. I will give you 22 yuan later..."

On gritted teeth, Wang Xiuying scolded Wang Ling sternly, and promised her to make up for the lost money.

When she said this, a hint of joy flashed across Wang Ling's face, but she hummed, and her voice was much lower than the beginning, which made Wang Xiuying breathe a sigh of relief.

Hurry up to greet the people of the Jin family, and let those who have not eaten enough, hurry up and eat some more food!

Qiao Mulan glanced at Wang Ling, wondering whether she should take a good meal today. Seeing Wang Xiuying's appearance, she tried her best to protect herself. Today, she is a guest at Xu's house.

Put Wang Ling away, will Wang Xiuying's face look bad?

As soon as Qiao Mulan's thoughts turned, she heard Xu Guihua shouting loudly over there: "Sister-in-law, can you be sure how the money was lost? So are you. Why do you say that it is Qiao Mulan if you lose the money? "

This Xu Guihua was actually smart this time. She seemed to be complaining about Wang Ling, but she wanted to call her name. The money still had nothing to do with Qiao Mulan.

Wang Ling stopped making noise. It was because Wang Xiuying stopped it. It didn't mean that Qiao Mulan had a good character and didn't steal the twenty yuan.

Sure enough, when Xu Guihua said this, Wang Ling was reluctant.

"Osmanthus, what do you mean by this? My money is in a purse, and finally the purse fell into Qiao Mulan's hands. Qiao Mulan asked me to give me the purse on National Day. The purse was still that bag, but the money was missing. Now, you say, have I wronged anyone?"

Wang Ling watched everyone gather around, and watched her with her breath. She deliberately said it again very loudly.

Wang Xiuying, who originally planned to subsidize Wang Ling's money, was so angry that one Buddha was born and two Buddhas ascended to heaven. This Wang Ling also has two children. Why is she so ignorant?

So disregarding the overall situation, ten or twenty yuan is so screaming and unforgiving, what is she trying to do?

Those onlookers were not sure what was going on, but they heard that they had lost money. Now they heard Wang Ling say this, many people's eyes fell on Qiao Mulan.

Those eyes were somewhat probing, some were doubtful, and some were disdainful, and everyone's attention was now on Qiao Mulan.

Even Erniang Mei on the other side of the courtyard sneered twice.

"I said, some people look beautiful and clean, but they have white radishes and black hearts. Their hands and feet are not clean and they are not as good as our rural farmers..."

There is something in Mei Erniang's remarks, so that everyone present can understand, who she said is the person with the black heart?

Doesn't it mean Qiao Mulan?