1351-1360

Chapter 1351 Interrogation

Qiao Mulan glanced at Xu Xiangyang confidently, the big stone in her heart was finally resolved, and her mood was much better at this moment, so she smiled and opened the car directly and sat in the driving position.

"Get in the car."

Seeing Qiao Mulan in a good mood, especially the small confident eyes, made Xu Xiangyang very happy.

"Okay, get in the car. I also want to see how Mulan's driving skills are."

Xu Xiangyang took the lead to sit in the passenger seat, and looked at Qiao Mulan with a smile from the corner of his eyes.

Hu Chengjun also shook his head helplessly, and pushed Cheng Hao into the car, but because his movements were too slow, he made up for his feet.

Cheng Hao felt that this was the first time in his life that he had been so wronged, and shouted in dissatisfaction:

"You, you all wait for me! One day I will double all the grievances I have suffered today, and still on you!"

Hu Chengjun glared at Cheng Hao contemptuously, and said coldly:

"Huh! Then I'm waiting for you to get out of the Public Security Bureau! I guess you will definitely not survive, how is it a death sentence, remember that if you want revenge, I will wait for you in the next life."

Cheng Hao was so annoyed that he didn't say a word for a while.

Qiao Mulan ignored the conversation between Hu Chengjun and Cheng Hao in the back seat, and after fastening the seat belt, she smiled and said:

"Sit down, I want to drive."

After speaking, Qiao Mulan stepped on the accelerator, but because Qiao Mulan hadn't touched the steering wheel for a long time, she was agitated and drove too hard, almost hitting the big tree in front.

Xu Xiangyang and Hu Chengjun slammed forward, Cheng Hao was originally tied with his hands behind his back, and even fell directly from the back seat to the ground.

"Oh my God! Mulan, can you drive? I think I should drive!"

Hu Chengjun was really afraid of Qiao Mulan's driving skills. It was a bit too thrilling. He quickly wanted to stop Qiao Mulan from driving, feeling that it was just joking with his own life.

On the contrary, Xu Xiangyang was calmer, but nodded again and again, agreeing to Hu Chengjun's proposal.

Qiao Mulan smiled and said embarrassedly:

"Hey, don't you guys look at me like that. I was also a little excited. I haven't driven for a long time, so I stepped on the accelerator a little bit hard."

Hu Chengjun touched his forehead that had just been hit, and said silently:

"Mulan, I will believe you again, you must drive a little more steadily, if this time it's like just now, I won't be in your car anymore."

Qiao Mulan said confidently:

"Relax! I will definitely drive well and let you see what is real technology!"

After speaking, Qiao Mulan drove the car onto the main road. This time, she drove more smoothly, without the panic just now, she was a lot more proficient.

Xu Xiangyang smiled and said:

"It seems that your driving skills are pretty good. After everything is gone, you can take a driver's license."

Qiao Mulan thought for a while and said:

"I also want to take a driver's license, but I think that I should save more money when the factory's revenue gets better, so that the driver's license is meaningful. Otherwise, just having a driver's license and not having a car is not a good use."