341-350

Chapter 341 Tit for Tat

Although there are many children in Huang Xiulian's family, the tutoring is very strict.

She is very disgusted with the disrespect of the elders' words like this, because Huang Xiulian feels that the children do not have a heart of respect and gratitude, and they will not be filial to their parents when they grow up.

So when she heard Jin Zhenyu's words, her face was stubborn, and she rarely scolded Jin Zhenyu.

"Oh, sister-in-law, you are back!"

As soon as Aunt Jin saw Huang Xiulian and Jin Shunli and they went home, she was taken aback for a while, and then there was joy on her face, while Jin Zhenyu hurried to help Jin Shunli.

But Jin Shunli glared at him, wondering why this kid had such a stubborn mouth when they were not at home?

It just happened that I came home by myself, otherwise, I don't know that this child is lawless at home, even the aunt would dare to contradict him like this?

"Ayu, quickly apologize to your aunt, this is your aunt, your father's sister, how do you talk?"

Although Jin Shunli still had injuries on his body, he still taught Jin Zhenyu straightforwardly.

This made Jin Zhenyu, who had originally seen her father, showed infinite grievances on her face. She glanced at Aunt Jin who was triumphant on her face, and stubbornly refused to apologize.

This made Huang Xiulian on one side very angry, raising her hand to make a gesture to hit her.

"You kid, why are you so ignorant? We've only been walking for a few days now, and you are so lawless, so please apologize to your aunt!"

Huang Xiulian seldom beats and scolds children, this time she is really angry.

As soon as they settled Jin smoothly, they insisted on making Jin Zhenyu apologize like Aunt Jin, but Jin Zhenyu stared at Aunt Jin and refused to apologize.

"Mother, you don't ask the green, red and indiscriminate, why don't you ask, why should I scold her?"

When Jin Zhenyu said this, Aunt Jin's expression changed, and she said something very displeased.

"Brother sister, look at my aunt, who is doing housework for your housekeeper at home and serving this family, an old one, and being scolded by a little hairy girl..."

Aunt Jin's words were like adding fuel to the fire, which made Huang Xiulian, who had almost never beaten or scolded children, raised her arm and slapped Jin Zhenyu in the face.

Moreover, when she slapped her slap with anger, five slap marks appeared on Jin Zhenyu's face in an instant.

After this made Jin Zhenyu sluggish for a while, as if she couldn't believe this fact, she cried and ran out with a wow, Huang Xiulian trembled all over the room.

"It's terrible, you can't even beat it, this kid is too disobedient..."

Huang Xiulian didn't take Jin Zhenyu's home seriously. Anyway, this village is big. After being wronged, the child finds a place to cry in the village. He will come back obediently at a later date. .

There are so many children, not so much attention.

"Yeah, Ayu, this child must be a good lesson. Strict is love, loose is harm. At such a young age, he is learning to swear. How can he get it from now on? When it comes to talking about her husband's family, who dares to ask for it, then it will not be Scolding parents for being uncultivated?"