271-280

Chapter 271

"Mother, you mean..."

A look of surprise suddenly appeared on Chunlian's face, but she knew her own mother's methods, that was the most powerful.

Otherwise, it's not my mother alone who has the final say in my own family.

The key is that the mother is able to cover up well, even though it hurts others, she can still clean herself off. This is the great ability.

Aunt Jin smiled proudly in front of the girl, and the mother and daughter whispered and discussed in the room.

In the other room, Qiao Mulan was sitting at the desk, and the scent of sweet-scented osmanthus wafted in from outside, causing her thoughts to drift far.

"Write or not? What are you writing?"

Holding a pen in his hand, I tapped a few times on the letter paper on the table, but I still couldn't decide whether to write.

If you want to write, what exactly do you write?

Is it also like Xu Xiangyang, the first one, Comrade Xu Xiangyang?

That's really ridiculous, don't write, yes, don't write!

Qiao Mulan quickly found a reason for herself, immediately put away the letter paper and pen, and went to bed quickly!

so sleepy!

Jin Zhongyun rushed over early the next morning, saying that the Chen family had agreed, and he had set the date of the meeting on August 18th. Counting the date, it turned out to be tomorrow.

Khan, this is too urgent!

Huang Xiulian panicked too, thinking about going to the town to buy something for the other girl, or ordering food, that day, many people will come over from the woman's side.

How should I prepare so that the woman feels sincere?

or......

For a while, Huang Xiulian realized that she was a little panicked, and she was really inexperienced.

On the other side, Aunt Jin made an idea: "This blind date, you don't have to prepare anything specially, just because your family's conditions are so good, you have to take a good look at the girl, but don't just agree to it, I'll give You have to remember what you said..."

"Moreover, it's best to find a few relatives and friends over that day, or else there are too few people to see!"

Aunt Jin's words made Huang Xiulian frown.

"Look down to marry a daughter-in-law, raise your head to marry a daughter-in-law, we still have to prepare, then I will let the second aunt's family come and help, and it will be a little lively..."

According to the village's rules, that day, the woman's relatives will come here to have a look, so the number of people will not be small.

The food on that day shouldn't be too bad.

In the past, because of this blind date, because the man was too stingy and the blind date was messed up, Huang Xiulian didn't want such a thing to happen to A Cai.

Regardless of whether this matter can be accomplished or not, the effort that should be made is indispensable.

Aunt Jin curled her lips secretly, and seeing that Huang Xiulian didn't listen to her very much, she thought about starting from another place.

And Huang Xiulian ran to Qiao Mulan and told him about the Chen family's blind date.

"It's also popular here to go on blind dates and housekeeping, I thought it would be enough to get a marriage certificate, hehe..."