1321-1330

Chapter 1321 Lu Liu

Lu Liu's eyes sank, he silently looked at Wang Dalu and Tang San in front of him, then took another look at the place where Wang Ming and the others were hiding, and said in a deep voice:

"Why are you two here? Didn't you follow President Wang?"

Wang Dalu twisted his eyebrows and watched Lu Liu didn't know what to say, so he could only persuade:

"Wang Chenglin and Wang Chengwu are vicious people, do you really think it is a good thing to be with him? If you do more unrighteousness, you will die. If you continue to follow them, you will most likely be punished in the future! And Do you really think that you can live a safe life by following them?

At that time, if something goes wrong, you will be the first to be the scapegoat, and have you never doubted why many of your brothers went out to perform tasks but never came back? "

Lu Liu's expression sank, and he looked at Wang Dalu and the two of them with an eyebrow, and asked in a deep voice:

"What are you trying to say? You two seem to be traitors now, right?"

Wang Dalu sneered and said:

"Traitor? What else can you say about a traitor? A few of us brothers came out together, but you see, we are only two of us now. Don't you feel chilly at all? We did our best. Following Wang Chenglin, what ended up in the end was just being abandoned by them like chess pieces.'

Lu Liu pursed the corners of his lips, and finally he could only sigh. Although he sympathized with Wang Dalu and the others, he did not want to betray Wang Chengwu.

"Wang Dalu, I advise you to go back and confess your mistakes to Wang Chenglin as soon as possible. Maybe he will miss you because of the love you have followed him for so long."

Wang Dalu and Tang San looked at each other, looked at Lu Liu with a sneer, and said:

"Lu Liu, since we are on a different path now, we don't need to say any more. The two girls are not conspiring to each other. You quickly tell us the two girls where you are hiding! Otherwise, we will not be polite. , You should know that you must not be able to beat us."

Lu Liu's eyes were dark and unclear, and he knew that he really couldn't beat Wang Dalu and Tang San. These two were very powerful. Even if all their brothers came together, they would not have beaten them.

"Wang Dalu, Tang San, you two had better not stop us, otherwise you know Wang Chengwu's style of doing things, if you let him know that if you two keep preventing him from doing things, you two must or can't go out."

Wang Dalu said indifferently:

"It seems useless to talk more, we can only do it.'

Wang Dalu and Tang San didn't give Lu Liu a chance to speak at all. They rushed towards Lu Liu quickly, and the man in black next to Lu Liu also ran in the opposite direction at the same time, seeming to be preparing to abandon Lu Liu. Run away alone.

The strangest thing was that Lu Liu was not at all irritated. Instead, he let the man escape by default and helped to stop the two of them by himself.

Wang Dalu immediately reacted, the man who ran away must have an unusual identity, and immediately shouted at Wang Ming:

"Officer Wang! Catch that person!"

Wang Ming immediately left one person behind, helping Wang Dalu and the others, with three police officers himself, and quickly ran in the direction that the figure had fled.

Qiao Mulan watched the situation of Wang Dalu and the others worriedly for a while. Seeing that the two people could deal with it easily, she didn't worry much, so she quickly followed Wang Ming and the others to prevent Wang Ming and the others from failing to fight that person.