111-120

Chapter 111

"What do you want to do?"

Qiao Mulan is very angry, why?

She was forbidden to go back. What exactly did Xu Xiangyang want to do? I really hate this bastard. When he appeared, how could he meet the magic star of him?

Unlucky, it's really unlucky!

"It's just that I will stay in the village for a while when I come back this time. I think you can't refuse to play tricks when you are with me. As long as you cooperate with me, I promise you your secret. No one knows..."

"You, you are the devil!"

Qiao Mulan gritted her teeth, but had to nod her head again.

As Xu Xiangyang said, he really disappeared or was killed. It is estimated that someone will find him soon, and the identity he worked so hard to find at that time is estimated to be investigated.

Her origin, in this turbulent era, will definitely be interrogated.

This has only been seven or five years, and everything will be fine after more than a year.

Qiao Mulan, who knew the history, nodded hard and had to agree to Xu Xiangyang's shameless request, and she began to figure it out in her heart.

One day, as long as she helps her grandma's family live a good life, she will go to the south alone to find a beautiful city to stay and live the life she wants.

With this and that space, she can definitely live a good life that is enviable. When the time comes, she will be free from Xu Xiangyang's claws. It will not be easy to wait until the era of openness comes.

Who cares about her suspicious origin?

Seeing Qiao Mulan finally succumbed, Xu Xiangyang let out a long sigh, and then easily sent Qiao Mulan back to Jin's house.

In the small backyard of the Jin family, the yard wall was too short. After Qiao Mulan was sent in, she thought she had washed her face in the yard, and then she tiptoed back to the house.

The room was still like when she was leaving, the sound of breathing from time to time showed that everyone was asleep, and no one knew that Qiao Mulan was taken out in the middle of the night.

Qiao Mulan, who was lying on the bed, couldn't fall asleep over and over, she kept thinking about it.

What happened in the threshing field tonight, was it unintentional or was he deliberate, and what exactly did Xu Xiangyang want to do?

This person was really good at hiding, almost let himself misunderstand him, and have a good impression of him, who knows that he is a wolf in human skin, it is really disgusting.

When your wish is fulfilled, you must get rid of him!

Thinking of this, Qiao Mulan finally fell asleep in a daze, and this rare sleep slept until dawn, and there were people talking in the room outside.

Early in the morning, I didn't expect that Jin Zhongyun's wife and grandma were talking, and the two even had a little argument.

"Xiulian, you can't say that. You listen to the villagers' evaluation of Mulan. In fact, many people know that she has lived in the Xu family, but the Xu family refused to give her a status or even mention marrying her. The village said..."

"Auntie, don't say anything, I know in my heart, we are good girls!"

Huang Xiulian's voice was angry and anxious, and anxiously stopped Jin Zhongyun's wife's words.