41-50

Chapter 41-You are kind to me, I remember it in my heart

"You lazy thing, mother said you, do you dare to talk back? What's the matter, don't want to get rid of me..."

This Jin Shunde is almost fifty years old, and his wife is in her forties, but she opened her mouth when she said that, but she didn't dare to chew, like a punctured balloon, she became very honest all at once.

Yes, if a rural woman in her forties is driven back to her natal family by a man, she will not even have a place to stay at this time, let alone her sister-in-law and grandchildren.

The conditions of the family are not good, and I still think she can help. She doesn't even have a place to eat when she goes back to her mother's house. Why should I go back?

In fact, she always feels that apart from her husband being too obedient to the fuck, everything else is fine, similar to other men in the village, and nothing to fault.

So the eldest daughter-in-law, after being preached and scolded by her mother-in-law, still works honestly, but occasionally she feels a little bit upset in her heart.

But she didn't drink a sip of hot water, and she was lazy. In fact, how could she be so lazy?

The old lady looked at her sons all standing by her side, while the daughter-in-laws were obedient and nodded in satisfaction, feeling like a queen.

She then returned to the house where she lived with her sixth son with satisfaction.

When Qiao Mulan returned to Xu's house, it was in the afternoon. There were almost no people at home. The men went to the team, but Zhou Juan and Wang Ling were left in the house.

The women on this team have relatively little work and earn less work points, but they are relatively leisurely. Therefore, most women in the village spend more time at home.

"Auntie is back!"

As soon as Qiao Mulan came back, she saw Xiaoya greet her, holding her leg up and looking at her, her expression was extremely attached.

"Little girl, you lose money, you really don't have a long memory. I'm your aunt. Don't recognize the wrong person. That's your aunt, third aunt..."

There is a bit of sourness in Xu Guihua's voice. She is really sour. The third brother is so stupid, so smart, but he can't see how it is, Qiao Mulan's thoughts.

It was clear that he wanted to play with him, but he still couldn't tell, she was really anxious to death.

Xiaoya didn't know who was right. See Xu Guihua looking at Qiao Mulan, but Qiao Mulan touched Xiaoya's head with her hand.

"Little girl will grow up to be the most beautiful girl in the future. You are the good daughter of your parents, the granddaughter of the Xu family, you are not a loser, you are yourself, this is what your Aunt Mulan said!"

Qiao Mulan felt that the Xu family's patriarchal views were serious. This Xu Guihua was sick, and she was also the married daughter. Why did she always instill this concept on Xiaoya?

No quality, really no quality, so women look very annoying.

All Qiao Mulan ignored her and didn't look at her directly, but went straight into the room she was staying in. This room had been in for a period of time. Before she planned to leave, she must clean up.

The baggage on the bed, although not very useful, should be washed, and the table was cleaned up. She didn't have a lot of things, just two pairs of shoes and two or three sets of clothes.