171-180

Chapter 171 Someone is upset

After Qiao Mulan returned to the room, she saw her grandmother just put down the bowl while Jin Zhenyu on one side was making the bed.

Because her grandma fell, Qiao Mulan and Jin Zhenyu planned to let their grandma live with them, so that it would be convenient to take care of them.

After Jin Shunli and they ate late, Li Jun drove the tractor and left. That night, Jin Shunli slept at the new house, helping to look after the bricks and tiles.

And he took the time to go to the cellar to take a look, and hid the chickens and ducks in the cellar strictly, for fear that others would find it.

Fortunately, the cellar was far away and was unusually hidden. At last no one noticed it, but the vegetable garden was already seen by the villagers, but everyone was just envious, but no one said anything.

Huang Xiulian lay there at night, her feet hurting badly, but she saw a few girls reading each book with relish on the bedside. She resisted the pain and smiled and encouraged the children to study hard.

Girls must also be literate, otherwise they will be blind.

And she was sitting by the bed, not idle in her hands, and began to sew autumn and winter clothes for the children, as well as quilts for the winter, if the new house is built.

It must be very short of quilt.

A lot of fabric Mulan was brought back, but it had to be done stitch by stitch, or wait until it was cold, there were so many children in the house, and there was no quilt covered.

Holding the junior high school text in her hand, Jin Zhenyu suddenly raised her head and glanced at Qiao Mulan.

"Mulan, do you think we will really have a big bed? Will there be a room for one person?"

"There is a big wooden bed, but you can be smaller children, you can sleep in the same bed for two, or sleep in and out of bed..."

When Qiao Mulan saw the children in the room, they all held out their heads and looked at herself with excitement.

For these children, the kind of chase shop has been used since childhood. They probably have never had a separate room. This time building a house is naturally full of expectations for them.

"Are we really going to build brick houses? I heard from classmates that only people in the city live in brick houses. Is our family poor and rich?"

"Don't worry, there's me, in the future, let alone the city people, the country people can live in blue brick houses, and there will even be opportunities to live in mansions and villas in the future. Good days will come soon..."

Looking at the excited and hopeful children, Qiao Mulan described a bright future to them.

In fact, many years later, the conditions in the countryside are really different. Food, drink, clothing and housing have changed drastically from decades ago. Many people even bought cars.

But in those days, these were things that people couldn't even think of.

Huang Xiulian smiled at a group of children and gave a grateful glance at Mulan. Only she knew that what Mulan described to the children could gradually broaden the hearts and knowledge of these children.

People can't be without knowledge, even if they were born in the countryside, and the arrival of Mulan just opened a window for them. I really thank God for taking care of their home.

Under the same starry sky, Xu Xiangyang with a serious expression hurried in his footsteps, and when he saw the guards saluting like him, he just nodded and immediately returned to the dormitory where he lived alone.