541-550

Chapter 541 Suspicion of Each other

"It's not that you just kept your face straight and didn't say anything, I'm not happy anymore."

Qiao Mulan patted Xu Xiangyang on the back and pouted to complain.

"Xiang Yang, we are already married, so I hope that if you have anything to do or are upset, you will tell me that I don't want you to be bored like this. This is very bad for our feelings."

"Well, Mulan, I was wrong, I will tell you everything from now on!"

Xu Xiangyang let go of Qiao Mulan, looking at her seriously and sincerely on his face.

The best thing about Xu Xiangyang is that he will always pay attention to his emotions, be considerate, and admit if he has done something wrong, and promise to correct it.

This is very popular with Qiao Mulan.

When the two said this, they both let go.

Xu Xiangyang brought Qiao Mulan to a haystack and laid a layer of hay on the ground, and the two sat on it.

Xu Xiangyang hugged Qiao Mulan, cuddling with each other, looking at the stars in the sky.

"Now, you can tell me, why were you so stern just now?"

"Well, I just saw you and Zhang Xuedong sitting together..."

Xu Xiangyang hesitated for a long time, and finally spoke. Before finishing speaking, Qiao Mulan knew why.

Her eyes lit up all of a sudden, and she looked at Xu Xiangyang crookedly.

"Are you jealous?"

"Jealous? I... Yes, I'm jealous. I'm not happy to see you sitting so close to other men."

Hearing Qiao Mulan said the word jealous, he was still stunned for a moment, but he reacted immediately.

He is jealous anyway, so what about admitting.

Although I am afraid that Qiao Mulan will think that he is too small, but what about it?

As a man, if he looks at his own woman and walks too close to other men, if he is not jealous, it means that this man does not love this woman!

Xu Xiangyang loves Qiao Mulan deeply, so he will be jealous.

Seeing Xu Xiangyang being serious and telling him how jealous she was, Qiao Mulan burst out laughing all at once.

She hadn't noticed how Xu Xiangyang could be so cute except for his sometimes firm and cold, sometimes gentle side.

It was the first time for her to be so arrogant about being jealous.

"Mulan, I saw you sitting with Zhang Xuedong. I really couldn't help it. I would be jealous. I didn't talk on the road just now, but I was afraid that if I told you, you would think I was stingy."

After that, Xu Xiangyang simply said all his thoughts. With that said, he felt that the big rock that had been pressed in his heart fell to the ground.

The feeling of speaking out is really better than just thinking about it.

Qiao Mulan looked at Xu Xiangyang with a smile, and said these things to her in a serious manner. The more I watched, the warmer I felt in my heart.

This man really loves and cares about himself, that's why.

If she sees Xu Xiangyang and shows a little intimacy with other women, she will also be angry and jealous, which is inevitable.