441-450

Chapter 441 Family Ugliness Can't Be Publicized

Xu Xiangyang suddenly asked, Qiao Mulan's heart chuckles, grabbed the socks, and then deliberately asked with a straight face:

"Do you want to?"

"Yes, fools don't want such a good thing!"

When Xu Xiangyang saw Qiao Mulan grabbed the socks, he was also anxious.

He knows the goods. The quality of these socks is really good, and the craftsmanship is beautiful and warm. At this time, it is snowing outside. Wearing such socks, it won't be cold when wearing leather boots.

Although Xu Xiangyang knew that there were many suspicious things about Qiao Mulan, he also knew that Qiao Mulan was really good to him, and there shouldn't be so much suspicion between him and her.

Qiao Mulan gave him the best things.

When he was speaking, Xu Xiangyang also slipped on his feet and yelled comfortably:

"It's so warm, Mulan, you are awesome, if there is anything good, just take it out..."

Xu Xiangyang deliberately smiled at Qiao Mulan, but was glared at by Qiao Mulan.

"You, delusion, you have deceived all the good things, so I won't give them away, lest you still guess something..."

Seeing Xu Xiangyang's action, Qiao Mulan was actually very happy.

That night Xu Xiangyang deliberately led away so many beasts for him. Although he was not injured in the end, this undoubtedly left the hope of life to himself.

He took the threat of death to his side, and said that he was not touched, it was false.

Xu Xiangyang treated herself like this, Qiao Mulan felt that there were some things she was unwilling to hide from him, but she was unwilling to say more.

"By the way, your second brother has returned to the village. He hasn't rushed over today. You said, there should be no accidents..."

On the way, where Xu Xiangyang and the others walked, there were marks left. These were all told to Xu Xiangjun, and if Xu Xiangjun went back last night, it would be calculated according to normal.

It should be discovered that his wife's affairs, and what he will do in the end, it depends on Xu Xiangjun.

"Probably not, my second brother usually doesn't talk much, but he is still very sensible, and there should be no accidents, but I don't know what he will do, because I have never encountered this, but if it is you If God follows someone else, I know what to do..."

At this point, Xu Xiangyang's tone started to talk silly things, Qiao Mulan blushed and tried to screw him, but Xu Xiangyang took advantage of the situation, and the two rolled together.

"Stop making trouble, you will also sleep, this bed is warm..."

Xu Xiangyang took Qiao Mulan and asked her to squint for a while. After chasing her prey last night, she had another busy day today. At this time, she had to take a good rest. Qiao Mulan quickly let out a symmetrical breathing sound.

Xu Xiangyang looked at Qiao Mulan's white cheeks, stretched out his hand and touched it, it was so smooth, the feeling was really comfortable, as if something was jumping on the apex of his heart.

Seeing her closed eyes, Xu Xiangyang's heart flashed with warmth, and she covered her with a quilt, and the two of them fell asleep neatly close together.

At this time, the snowflakes were also falling down one after another.

The village quickly turned into a vast expanse of whiteness, and the villagers closed their doors, and some people were worried about the fact that the food for this winter has not been ready, and God will start to snow. What can I do!