61-70

Chapter 61

Qiao Mulan inserted the water spinach all over the pond, half mud and half water.

Water spinach likes water and is green leafy greens, if it is found, it is said to be wild vegetables.

The Jin family barely had dinner these days, but the dishes on the table, except for the small fish, shrimp, pumpkin pepper and some wild vegetables, basically never saw green leafy vegetables.

Qiao Mulan started to miss the later generations, all kinds of wild vegetables.

Wasteland reclamation is also a big project. Fortunately, there is a fish pond in this place. The mud at the bottom of the fish pond is blackened and used to mix wasteland with vegetables. That is great.

The children didn't say anything, they just took the time to plant amaranth on this wasteland while the weather was hot, and then planned to plant some cabbage and various radishes in the future.

When I returned in the evening, the children were exhausted, and their bodies were all dirty.

When I walked in, I saw children in clean clothes playing in the yard. After seeing Jin Zhenyu coming back with a few dirty children, Jin Liuniang sneered.

These girls are wild and kid-like, without any family education and rules. They are not like her children who are neat, clean and polite, and there is a mother-in-law at first glance.

And Jin Wuniang who went to the town, this Huihui also came back in a panic, avoiding everyone like a thief, and hurried to make dinner as soon as she entered the door.

The twins will pester the eldest and second brothers, asking them to help make a big cage out of bamboo, and plan to raise the rabbits in the cellar at that time. If the cage is not used, the rabbits will punch holes and run away.

Qiao Mulan brought back a lot of water spinach. After washing and cutting it, put some garlic in the pot and fry it until fragrant, then put the spinach in, and then scooped a spoonful of lard inside.

The smell of oil and the scent of water spinach permeated the kitchen. The children looked towards the kitchen, wondering what Qiao Mulan made delicious?

There were a lot of people eating at night. Qiao Mulan cut a big pot of chili, and her spicy hands faintly hurt. Then, in the lard pot that was fried yesterday, he used chopsticks to pick up a large bowl of pork and put it in the pot with the chili. Mix and fry.

The scent of chili mixed with the smell of pork, floating far away, the old lady could not sit still, and she could not stop looking around. In the end, it was determined that it was either the old five or the four who was frying meat.

"Wuniang went to the town early in the morning. She must have bought meat to eat. When she entered the door today, she deliberately hid. Hehe, it seems to be for fear of being seen..."

Liuniang curled her lips. When Wuniang came back, she could see it clearly. Didn't she just buy some meat secretly, but was afraid that people would see it?

"The fifth daughter-in-law, she's so petty, who owes her a little bit of food? I remember there is still meat in the jar at home. Let's fry a plate. The sixth must have worked hard today..."

The old lady waved her hand, but she was also greedy. Fortunately, there was still half a catty of meat to relieve the greedy last time at home, but the fifth wife, like her, said it well, lest she doesn't see herself as a mother!

Lao Liu's family also started to cook meat. For a while, the smell of meat was everywhere in the small yard. After a few men were part-time workers, Jin Lao Wu walked in the forefront.