1191-1200

Chapter 1191 Dark Arrow

Vanke nodded.

"Well, those two clothing stores should indeed be opened. Now the factory is also operating normally, and you have rented the two clothing stores for a long time. If you don't open them again, the rent will be in vain.

And now Li Hua's clothing business in the county is getting better and better. We have to open up a clothing store to grab business with him. I want to see what this woman is doing. "

Qiao Mulan smiled and looked at herself in her glasses, and said helplessly:

"Brother Wan, but now you should let me wash my face well, I was woken up by you early in the morning, and I don't have time to clean up and wash."

Vanke realized that he rushed in recklessly. Even Huang Apo, who was asleep, was awakened by him, with a guilty expression on his face and a slanderous smile.

"Hey, Granny Huang, I'm sorry, I woke you all up."

Granny Huang smiled and shook her head, stretched her waist and said:

"It doesn't matter, your character has been reckless anyway, and we are all used to it, but why are you so nervous about what happened? Did something happen yesterday?"

Vanke and Qiao Mulan looked at each other, and the two immediately shook their heads knowingly, and said with ease:

"Nothing happened, but something was forgotten, so I specifically came to see if Qiao Mulan took it."

After all, it's a factory matter, and Granny Huang doesn't understand. She should live her little life steadily and shouldn't be too involved in their complicated affairs. So Qiao Mulan and Vanke both chose to treat Granny Huang casually. Tell a little lie and cover it up.

Granny Huang did not continue to ask questions, but started to prepare breakfast, but was held back by Vanke.

"Oh, Granny Huang, I won't be cooking anymore. Didn't I wake you all up today? In order to apologize, I will invite you to have breakfast today."

Granny Huang frowned and said:

"Look at your child, who is about to get married. You must live your life well and don't want to spend money all day. If you have children in the future, there will be more places to spend money, so don't go out to eat. , Eat at home and save money!"

Vanke was dumbfounded by Huang Apo's words. It really felt like her family urged her to make money to support her family. Qiao Mulan brushed her teeth while gloating at the two of them.

Finally, seeing Granny Huang insisting on cooking, Qiao Mulan said:

"Grandma Huang, you let him invite us out for dinner, anyway, he also made a lot of money, not bad for such a two-meal meal. Besides, he owed me a meal yesterday."

When Qiao Mulan thought that she didn't eat anything yesterday and signed such a bomb contract, she felt very depressed.

Although she said it had nothing to do with Vanke, Qiao Mulan still felt that this guy had to punish him for not letting herself sleep in.

When Vanke heard it, he smiled and nodded again and again, and said:

"Yes, this is all my reason, let me invite you to have breakfast."

Granny Huang saw that there were no more than two people, so she agreed.

The three people finished their breakfast at a nearby breakfast shop. Qiao Mulan packed some and prepared to send it to Wang Xiuying. Aunt Huang thought about it and felt that she was alone when she went back. It would be better to have a company with Wang Xiuying and have a day of chatting.