921-930

Chapter 921 Pretending to Be Sick

Wang Ling looked at a few people in white lab coats with injections in their hands, and walked directly towards her. Because her mouth was blocked, she could only struggle hard and make a sound.

Wang Xiuying hasn't made a noise about where she is now? Suddenly, a needle pierced into the wrist, and then the whole person fell down in a dizzy moment.

"Okay, give the other one a tranquilizer."

The doctor wearing a mask glanced at Wang Ling with a sharp eyebrow, his voice was very strict.

This is something that every patient who comes to their hospital has to experience first, just to prevent them from getting too emotional, so they will be sedated directly at the door, so as not to wait for a while to be too noisy in it, and they can't hold it.

Wang Ling watched Wang Xiuying suddenly lose her energy, her reaction became stronger and she struggled, no matter how loud she shouted, but no one cared about her.

The person who saw Cheng Jiaming also helped the doctor to forcefully hold Wang Ling, and then directly pierced Wang Ling's voice with the needle without mercy.

Qiao Mulan frowned and looked at Wang Ling. Although she didn't make any cry of pain, she seemed to be able to feel the pain just by looking at her expression, and she couldn't help but apologize to Xu Xiangyang in her heart.

Wu Jun wasn't much better, he couldn't bear to look at the two of them now.

Although she was a little aggrieved, even if Wang Xiuying did something wrong, she would still be Xu Xiangyang's mother-in-law. Is it really appropriate to treat her like this?

Vanke and Cheng Jiaming didn't know how much Qiao Mulan and Wu Jun were struggling. They just watched Wang Xiuying and Wang Ling finally calm down, and they also enjoyed the pain of the injection and felt more comfortable.

This is called retribution for the wicked.

"Well, why are you guys going?"

When several people were about to follow the doctor into the hospital, the dozen or so strong men who had just started arresting people with Cheng Jiaming also followed Cheng Jiaming, very conspicuous.

Cheng Jiaming held his hands and waved at them casually.

"Yes."

After a dozen men shouted in unison, they turned around and left in an orderly manner. They lined up and left in a uniform pace, which made Qiao Mulan even more surprised.

These few people came out of the army at first sight. They didn't expect that Cheng Jiaming would be able to command them. Naturally, they had an identity related to the army, and they were even more puzzled. When they looked at Cheng Jiaming, they were full of scrutiny.

Cheng Jiaming knew what Qiao Mulan was thinking, and there was no cover up, so he smiled openly.

"Let's talk about something when we go back. Let's take a look at these two people first, are they really crazy?"

After Cheng Jiaming finished speaking, he walked directly into the hospital first. Several people curled their lips and followed into the hospital.

Because of the tranquilizer effect, Wang Xiuying and Wang Ling were temporarily calm, and they snored when they slept peacefully.

Looking at the two of them, Wu Jun kept thinking about how he should talk to Xu Xiangyang when he went back. He had completely lost the anger he had just now, and now he was only full of melancholy.