791-800

Chapter 791 Fighting?

'Do you still have the face to say that you are a good person? Don't you know who put those things in our store's warehouse? Humph, who is selling the clothes worn by the dead? Do you still have the face to pretend to be someone here? '

Tian Mingqian's voice was loud, echoing throughout the restaurant, and everyone looked at the two groups of them.

Xu Xiangyang frowned and looked at the two people. Since he came back, he has never known what happened to Qiao Mulan these days, but listening to Tian Mingqian's angry look, it seems that a lot of things have happened.

Qiao Mulan didn't expect Tian Mingqian to look gentle and docile at all, but she could be so irritable, she just froze in place.

"Okay, Mingqian, this is a public place, stop making trouble."

Although Qiao Mulan felt that Tian Mingqian's words were indeed very relieved, but now everyone's eyes are on them, which is really unsightly.

Hu Chengshan also hurriedly pulled Tian Mingqian, but A Cai was on the side of Tian Mingqian, looking like he was going to help Qiao Mulan get ahead, and looked at Xia Lian and Xia Qingqing with his chest straight.

"Mulan, I think Sister Tian is right! This Xia Lian is not a good person in the first place, so why should we let them?"

Qiao Mulan pulled A Cai helplessly, frowning and said: "A Cai, it's all adults' business here, you kid, stand aside for me, don't mix up here."

"Mulan! Although I don't know what happened, this woman is definitely not a good thing! I saw this woman with a bunch of people tied up in a car two days ago. I see how that man looks like. It seems to be Brother Chen Feng."

As soon as A Cai's words came out, everyone looked at him in shock, their eyes full of weirdness.

Qiao Mulan and Hu Chengshan looked at each other, and the two fell silent for an instant. A few days ago, they were still thinking why Chen Feng hadn't come back for so long, and they were still hesitating. Hearing what A Cai said, they immediately became nervous.

"What did you say! Why didn't you say this when you first saw me!"

Qiao Mulan pulled A Cai nervously, and A Cai looked at Qiao Mulan hesitantly, and said with no confidence: "I, I just forgot about it as soon as I saw you. I originally wanted to tell you, and then I really forgot it for a while."

Xu Xiangyang's brows were also frowned. He originally thought that Chen Feng had something to do, but he didn't expect that he was kidnapped.

Xu Xiangyang asked in a deep voice, "What the hell is going on?"

Qiao Mulan shook her head, looked at Xia Lian, and asked with a serious face: "Tell me, Miss Xia Lian, what do you mean? Why did you kidnap my person?"

Xia Lian thought that what she did that night was not seen, but she didn't expect to be seen by others, but this person was Qiao Mulan and the others.

Although Xia Lian was very nervous, she still had a calm face, as if nothing had happened, and smiled: "What are you talking about? Why can't I understand at all? What is your person?"

"Besides, I'm not a bad person. How could I kidnap people? I think your little brother has misunderstood the person. Don't blame me as a good person."

Hu Chengshan looked at Xia Lian with condensed eyebrows and directly shouted: "Xia Lian! What did you do! Chen Feng is a soldier! You have no right to detain them! And you can only do this, and Chen Feng is going to the countryside." Collect evidence of your crimes of selling and purchasing clothes from dead people!"