471-480

Chapter 471 Surprisingly Wins

The meat is delicious, but it's too expensive, too expensive!

Rabbit meat, which costs a dollar and a catty, has bones in it. It feels more expensive than pork. This makes the residents who were onlookers feel weak.

I feel that although this game has meat, it is too expensive and too expensive!

"Buying two can be a dollar cheaper, buying three can cost two cents, and buying more than four can be three cents and two cents cheaper, you count, this lamb and wild boar, you don't need a ticket, this is almost New Year's Eve By the end of the year, these things will be more expensive..."

Qiao Mulan gave a slight look and looked at the onlookers, not very worried that they would leave.

Because when she came, her gaze swept across this street. This street sells everything, but there is no meat, no pork or chicken.

This shows that ordinary residents who want to eat some meat can only go to the food company to queue up, and only with meat tickets and money can they buy some meat to relieve their greed.

In this way, the meat they brought today, as long as they want to eat meat, they still have to buy it. If it is a little discount, the sales will definitely be good...

When Jin Lao Wu heard Qiao Mulan's offer, he felt a little bit in his heart.

He was taken aback.

You know that a rabbit in the town can cost two or three yuan at most. When it comes to the county seat, Qiao Mulan dares to ask for five yuan. Oh my god, this price is too expensive?

So expensive, who would buy it?

However, Jin Laowu was still a little confused when he heard Qiao Mulan's offer discounts on large quantities. Who is willing to buy several rabbits at once, isn't it useless?

"Mulan, Mulan..."

Jin Laowu was very anxious. He felt that Qiao Mulan was too young and still had no experience. How could he buy prey like this?

The price is expensive, even if it is a discount, it is estimated that no one will buy it!

If you can't sell such a prey, the two of them will be laughed at. Qiao Mulan, a little girl, must have no one to say, then maybe he will be reprimanded by Jin Shunli, that would be too shameless!

"You can join together and buy together. In fact, it's cheaper. You can call your relatives or friends and neighbors to buy together. It's cheaper..."

Qiao Mulan smiled and said to those onlookers, some people were moved.

Yes, if you call one more person, everyone can get a dime less. If you call four or five people, then it will be almost a dollar cheaper for one person to buy a rabbit.

Gee, save a dollar, that's not a small amount, it's enough to make people jealous!

Someone can even shout hard, and friends and relatives nearby can buy it together.

If the rabbit is four yuan a piece, it will not be expensive.

A pheasant is two dollars and five dollars apiece, which is also very cheap, but do you have to make up six or seven people?

But for the discount offered by Qiao Mulan, those uncles and aunts soon had calculations, and they quickly called for people to form a team, calling from one side of the street to the other side of the street.

Bring together those who are familiar with them and those who are interested in buying.

"Lao Zhang, isn't your family coming back soon? Buy a rabbit without paying a ticket. A few catties of meat cost only four yuan, do you want to buy it together?"