321-330

Chapter 321

The food for the past few days was actually sent here by Xiao Zhang deliberately, but it was brought back by her hand without telling everyone.

Suddenly going out to eat today, Xiao Zhang hasn't heard from him, so he will definitely bring food over. Fortunately, it's not hot. The food delivered here can be kept for the evening.

But I have to talk to Xiao Zhang about this matter!

Therefore, Qiao Mulan is not far from the hospital, usually in a fixed place, waiting left and right, it seems that it is almost noon, Xiao Zhang still hasn't come.

Vanke has all invited all the people there, and everyone is ready to go together.

"You go first, tell me the location, and I'll come right away..."

I was still afraid of missing the meal delivered by Xiao Zhang, Qiao Mulan planned to wait.

"Mulan, what's the matter, should I take care of it?"

Zhang Xuedong has been paying attention to Qiao Mulan, but she didn't understand why she agreed to go out to eat together. Why did she feel so worried when she left?

"It's okay, it's okay, I'll just explain to grandma..."

Everyone went out to eat, but Huang Xiulian insisted on staying on duty, saying that it was just a while, and when they all came back, she could rest.

In this case, Qiao Mulan finally decided to tell her grandma about waiting for Xiao Zhang to deliver the food, and ask her to wait at the entrance of the hospital.

After explaining this, Qiao Mulan hurriedly left the hospital.

Unexpectedly, Zhang Xuedong was deliberately behind, waiting for her by the flower stand in front of the hospital.

"Is there anything I can't do? Let's go, they are all waiting in front, hurry up..."

Zhang Xuedong hadn't seen Qiao Mulan for a long time. After seeing her, he was in a good mood, and his eyes fell on Qiao Mulan.

The place where the two walked was at the entrance of the hospital. At this time, it was the time to deliver meals. There were many bicycles on the sidewalk. Zhang Xuedong was afraid that Qiao Mulan would be hit by a car.

So this will protect Qiao Mulan, even when a bicycle is driving over, he will hold her hands behind her at once.

"Be careful, Mulan..."

"Oh, it's okay!"

After Qiao Mulan was taken aback absent-mindedly, she stretched out her hand and patted her chest, and smiled gratefully at Zhang Xuedong.

There are many people and many cars, and the two are closer together.

They did not notice that Xu Xiangyang, who was carrying a large bag of food not far away, saw Qiao Mulan and Zhang Xuedong, who were walking side by side and looked very affectionate, with their faces like charcoal!

So much so that the food in his hand was hit by someone, and a lot of it was spilled, he didn't notice it.

And Xu Xiangyang, who glanced at the hospital door last, turned around and put the lunch in his hand on the side of the flower table, turned around and left, ignoring that someone behind him called to himself.

"Comrade, comrade, you didn't take anything..."

At this time, Xu Xiangyang only felt an angry and hostile spirit in his heart, rolling up and down on his chest, making him feel extremely uncomfortable, and he did not look at the lunch that was thrown by the flower table.