411-420

Chapter 411 Shameless

"Ha ha ha..."

Qiao Mulan laughed a few times, and then went to play with Lao Ba, but Huang Xiulian on one side was angry.

What kind of thing is Wang Chunlian, can it be compared with Qiao Mulan?

Aunt Jin really has the face to mention this, and treats everyone as a fool. If people don't say it, it doesn't mean that they don't know. This is shameless.

"Han Si all accounted for the villagers' militias and asked them to keep their mouths stricter. Don't talk about things tonight. The village is not peaceful. Auntie, for safety's sake, let's go back to the town..."

Huang Xiulian was driving away from Aunt Jin. She couldn't say anything like this before.

But today is really too angry, the more I think about this Aunt Jin, the less it is, even if she is the children's relatives, so what? Such relatives will not be able to communicate for a lifetime.

Too much, too weird!

"Ahem, brother and sister, what are you talking about? The whole family should share the joys and sorrows. Acai should be back after a few days. Then let them go to the county to buy something and set the day down..."

Aunt Jin is still imagining that Wang Chunlian and A Cai will be married.

He even said that Acai would take Wang Chunlian to buy things in the county, because in this village, if a marriage is made, the man would give out a sum of money to let the girl's family buy something he likes.

It's a custom of marrying a wife!

Jin Shunli can't listen to this meeting anymore, how stupid is this Aunt Jin's brain?

"Eldest sister, actually Chunlian is not young anymore, and Han Sigou's family conditions are not bad, and others can grow up. If the children like it, they can live a good life together in the future. This will also be a prosperous one..."

Finally, Jin Shunli didn't intend to say anything around the corners, and directly named Han Sigou.

Wang Chunlian was at Han Sigou's house in the middle of the night. The two people were about the same age. One did not marry a wife, and the other did not marry. There are not many people who know about it while there is no major incident.

Set up their affairs early, and maybe everyone will look better on their face.

This is the opinion of Jin Shunli.

However, when I heard these words in Aunt Jin's ears, I was unhappy. Han Sigou looks good, but the Han family isn't richer than the Shang Jin family, and Aunt Han is also a harsher.

How can Huang Xiulian talk so well?

When Wang Chunlian married Han Sigou, she would definitely not marry Acai and feel comfortable, because the Jin family will not treat Wang Chunlian wrongly when the time comes up and down.

The Han family, the Han family is better than that!

"Fourth brother, you're confused about how you say it, you forget how you agreed to me, aren't A Cai and Chun Lian a good match?"

It's okay for Aunt Jin not to mention Ah Cai at this time. When he mentions Ah Cai, Jin Shunli trembles with anger, and suddenly raises his voice and curses.

"Do you really think that we are all blind? So many militiamen have seen it, do you think they can cover everyone's mouth? Chunlian has done such a scandal, so she should marry out quickly. Do all the villagers who have to make trouble know? "