181-190

Chapter 181

This farm work, especially some skilled farm work, she really can't!

So soon, she obeyed the arrangement and was transferred to the threshing floor again, helping to use a tool commonly known as foreign forks, with a large wooden handle at the back and two forks slightly bent down in the front.

Use this fork to fork the straw that was run over by the stone roller, shake it vigorously, let the grains mixed in it fall down, and the grains returned to the warehouse.

This job is not very clean. Sometimes the crushed straw will fall on oneself in the wind, but there is no skill, and there are many people working, so it is relatively not very tiring.

On the contrary, Qiao Mulan is still very motivated and curious.

Such a scene of pure labor harvesting millet has almost been eliminated by later generations. Few people know that a grain of rice will eventually become a grain of snow-white rice after so much sweat.

"Mulan, is the modernization you mentioned just now true? From now on, you don't need to fork the straw or millet, just use the machine to walk in the field, and the rice will become millet?"

On the threshing floor, Chen Lanyu asked Qiao Mulan curiously.

Just now, Qiao Mulan described as she, in the future mechanical modernization will be one person and one machine, and in less than a day, the rice of a production team can be harvested.

She was very surprised, how could such a thing happen?

"Yes, if the modernization of machinery is realized in the future, everyone will never be hungry anymore. You can eat whatever you want. The meat will be tired. Every day I want to eat some wild vegetables to relieve my greed..."

When working for the first time, Qiao Mulan was in a good mood, and Chen Lanyu was not bad, so Qiao Mulan was willing to chat with him.

"Students are better at understanding, I can't even think about it!"

Chen Lanyu only thinks that Qiao Mulan's words are greedy when people listen. How can the meat be so boring?

But what she said is really happy.

There are not only Qiao Mulan and Chen Lanyu on the threshing floor, but there are also many people here.

There are Han Si who drives cattle, Chen Lanyu, Jin Sanniang, Jin Wuniang, Jin Liuniang, and even Han Daniang, the rare Xu Guihua and her husband Lei Chunsheng.

Anyway, most Qiao Mulan can call out her name.

The words of Qiao Mulan and Chen Lanyu also reached their ears, and immediately some people sneered with disdain.

"Aunt Chen, this Qiao Mulan is not honest. She lied to you. My man works in the county seat. He is well informed and has never heard of such a machine!"

Jin Sanniang just can't understand Qiao Mulan. Since she came to Jin Laosi's house, his family's life has passed the better, and even now he is building a new house, and the limelight in the village has overwhelmed his house.

This made her very unhappy. Her own man was in the county seat, and that was the most respectful thing.

"Yes, that is, I am young, not honest at all, and without a word of truth, do you believe what she said? She is the most hypocritical person. My brother just got rid of him after seeing through her!"

Xu Guihua, who didn't work hard, suddenly said these words, but it suddenly calmed everyone.

To say that this Qiao Mulan and the Xu family are somewhat related, because before she found her relatives, Qiao Mulan lived in the Xu family, and Wang Xiuying of the Xu family simply regarded her as a wife.