101-110

Chapter 101

"Family and everything are going well, let's just say a few words!"

Jin Shunli said a little helplessly. If he had a strong attitude at this time, he would definitely quarrel with his old mother according to his wife's temper. This was the last thing he wanted to see.

"You, just let your children be wronged, how do you live!"

Huang Xiulian was trembling with anger, but she couldn't quarrel with a man at this time, there was still a bachelor in the room, and she was depressed, so she could only find something to do in the room.

Jin Zhenyu was lying on the bed, her back hurting fiercely.

"Mulan, are you giving me medicine? Actually, there should be nothing wrong with me. I'm really pretty!"

The conditions at home are not very good, and my father is reluctant to go to the hospital for vomiting blood. It is a trivial matter to be broomed like her, and it will take two days if it hurts.

"I'll give you some medicine first. If it still hurts badly, I will take you to the hospital tomorrow or the day after tomorrow!"

Qiao Mulan's face is not good, she is not so angry, Jin Liuniang and the old lady are too much, such people just let them go, it is too cheap for them.

But grandpa didn't want to cause trouble, but she wouldn't just let it go.

"Don't worry, I won't spare them..."

Qiao Mulan calculated in her heart, this Jinliu Niangta is not a thing anymore, and the old lady is also eccentric to death, not punishing them, but also bullying others with whatever she wants.

"It's okay, I'm really okay, whoops, you count..."

Jin Zhenyu lay on the bed and said lightly, but here was yelling, which hurts terribly.

The more Qiao Mulan looked, the more distressed she was. The twin sisters who were watching and Jin Zhenxiu, who was the second of the four sisters, would also stand by and help take care of her sister.

"Look at your sister, let her lie down first, and Jin Zhenxiu will come out first. I have something..."

Standing at the door of the house, Qiao Mulan saw that Jin Zhenzhi, who was swaggering and doing nothing, took out a pack of colorful pagoda candy from her pocket.

That kind of sugar can repel worms. In the past, children in rural areas ate one or two at a time, and a lot of worms would come out of their stomachs the next day.

The pagoda candies are sweet and beautiful in appearance. For the children in the 70s, it was an irresistible temptation, but this kind of medicine cannot be taken too much.

Jin Zhenxiu heard Mulan's instructions, holding a pale yellow pagoda candy in her hand, licking it to her mouth, and then happily said: "It's so sweet!"

That pagoda candy is already pretty, but Jin Zhenxiu ate it in front of Jin Zhenzhi, while shouting: "Mulan, I want to eat this candy, it's so sweet..."

"Silly boy, one for each child, no more!"

Mulan called Jin Zhenxiu into the room, but when she turned around, she felt uneasy, and suddenly a large bag of pagoda sugar fell out of her pocket, but she didn't notice it at all.

The sharp-eyed Jin Zhenzhi has been paying attention to Jin Zhenxiu's candy. When she heard her say it was so sweet, her saliva flowed all over the floor.

When I saw a big bag of pagoda sugar on the ground, I quickly picked it up from the ground, and ran into my room as soon as no one saw it.

But I saw Jin Liuniang talking with milk.