561-570

Chapter 561 Dowry

Qiao Mulan wanted to laugh at her words.

This little trick is so naive, she can see through it at a glance.

"Auntie, there is my grandma and Xiangyang helping out. You won't be tired, so you don't need you either. I miss you. Just stay here obediently and learn how to cook with me!"

Qiao Mulan's words immediately blocked Wang Ling's excuse, and her tough attitude made Wang Ling unable to refute it at all.

Helpless, she can only stand next to each other, watching Qiao Mulan cook.

Zhou Juan was burning the fire, adding firewood to the stove, and she felt refreshed when she saw Wang Ling eating flat under Qiao Mulan's hands.

This Wang Ling usually bullies her, and it is also very good to come to treat her at this time.

It's just that she is a little worried that this Qiao Mulan will also marry into Xu's family in the future. What if she is also like Wang Ling? Then she will live in Xu's house in the future?

In an instant, my mind has no idea how many times it has turned.

There are not only three of them in the kitchen, but also a few women who Wang Xiuying invited to help with cooking.

Everyone is from the village. Although they don't know each other well, they still have some photos of noodles, and they also come to help, so Qiao Mulan is cooking and chatting with them.

In addition, Qiao Mulan was good at speaking, and soon aroused the emotions of several women, and a series of laughter came out from the kitchen from time to time.

These women also felt increasingly that Qiao Mulan and Xu Xiangyang were a perfect match.

Seeing Qiao Mulan fighting these women fiercely, the anger in Wang Ling's heart went up.

This Qiao Mulan is really a goblin, so good at coaxing people, no wonder that Wang Xiuying and Xu Xiangyang are coaxing around.

If she is allowed to develop like this, it will be fine.

The thing that I thought about before must be brought to the daily routine.

Qiao Mulan was chatting with a few women on the side of speculation. Jin Shunli entered the kitchen at this time and called Qiao Mulan out.

It was said that someone was driving a car and brought a cart of things, and the one named by him asked Qiao Mulan to accept it.

Jin Shunli looked into the car and found that there were a lot of expensive furniture and many others.

He hadn't seen anything in the world, he only knew that the furniture looked smooth and delicate, and the workmanship was exquisite, which should be of great value.

So he didn't dare to delay, so he hurried in and asked Qiao Mulan to go out and have a look.

Upon hearing that someone had sent a cart with a lot of furniture, the first thing Qiao Mulan thought of was Zhang Xuedong.

Because he is the only one who can live here, and his craftsmanship is not bad.

So, here she gave the dishes that had not been fried a few times, and after telling Wang Ling what to do later, she followed Jin smoothly out of the kitchen.

After going around, Wang Ling's chest suddenly rose and fell sharply.

When Zhou Juan saw it, she held back a smile, lowered her head and continued to add firewood to the stove.