81-90

Chapter 81: Too Greedy!

"How can there be such a reason, the son was born to me, and the son's things are mine, so why don't you let me take it?"

"Mother, I pay you monthly living expenses. I have a full one yuan. Is six yuan a month not enough for you..."

Jin Shunli is also a black line on his face. The brothers of the Jin family support the old lady with a dollar a month. His family is the poorest, but he has never been less than that when he tightens his belt.

When he was the most bitter, he secretly stopped the medicine, and the family ate one less meal at night, and he didn't have any money for the young mother.

As soon as Jin Shunli said that, the people in the yard were dumbfounded. An old lady with six sons costs one dollar a month. What kind of concept is that?

That is to buy meat to eat, you can buy about ten catties a month.

Ten catties of meat, an old lady can't finish eating meat all at once. A strong laborer in the countryside only earns much money in a year. This old lady is really a blessed person, but she is too greedy.

"Oh, Mrs. Jin still has six dollars a month. Tsk tsk, envy!"

"Yes, people raise a lot of sons, the key is that the son is still filial, we are not so lucky..."

"Six yuan, really rich, how can I use this money, why take my son's things? I can't figure it out!"

"Yes, this old lady doesn't know how to be a human being, she's too greedy!"

...

Many villagers in the village pointed out at this time, they all felt that this old lady was really greedy, and that her son had been so hard and wanted to squeeze desperately. What is it for?

But there are also wise people who see this old lady living with the sixth family, and she understands in the bottom of her heart.

This is to squeeze other sons to subsidize one's own son.

"One dollar is not enough, I want two dollars a month..."

Although many people next to her were talking about it, the old lady still refused to give up. She asked for two yuan, but it made the sixth person next to her smile.

Quickly winked and asked the wife to bring a bowl of sugar water to the old lady, and his heart was full of joy at this time.

No matter how much money the old lady wants, isn't it all in his pocket in the end?

"Yes, mother, I agree to give two yuan, now one yuan is too much to use!"

Jin Laoliu immediately raised his hands in agreement, expressing his support for giving his mother two yuan a month, and he even pulled his elder brother when he spoke.

When Mr. Jin looked at his mother, he nodded like a chicken.

"Yes, I agree. Two yuan is only two yuan. The second and third are not at home. We just need to inform when the time comes. The fifth and fourth promised to say nothing, not just your two yuan..."

When Boss Jin said this, the old lady sat comfortably on the chair, staring at Jin Shunli.

She doesn't care about others, but the fourth child must be given two yuan.

The surrounding villagers would shook their heads, thinking that the old lady was stunned. There was nothing like her in the whole village. Two yuan was not a small sum, and it would be even more difficult to see Jin Shunli's poor life.