421-430

Chapter 421 Are You Really Marrying Wang Lihua?

There is still danger in entering the mountain this time. From the bottom of his heart, Xu Xiangyang still does not want Qiao Mulan to go with him.

But Qiao Mulan didn't think so.

"No, I want to go. I have never hunted in the mountains. I don't want to miss such a good opportunity. Moreover, I can protect myself. Even in the face of bandits, they can't help me. Have you forgotten?"

Qiao Mulan grinned.

She was telling the truth. The last time she was abducted by a cyclops, in the end she escaped safely and caught a bandit, who later confessed.

Cyclops are running around on the mountain.

Because the conditions on the mountain are too harsh, they will sneak down the mountain, and the one who descends is another bandit, who seems to have a familiar person down the mountain.

With that person's relief, they can survive hunting in the mountains.

And those bandits would often go down the mountain, but it was another bandit and the cyclops who were always in contact with that person. The bandit caught by them didn't know who was in contact with them?

This is a mystery, because no one can guess, who is in contact with the bandits?

Of course, otherwise the companion of the Cyclops would not hide in the village like this, and finally escape everyone's eyes, and then fled back up the mountain.

"You, don't expose your secrets to outsiders casually in the future. It's too dangerous. I don't want you to be like this..."

Xu Xiangyang rubbed Qiao Mulan's hair. In fact, Xu Xiangyang always knew that Qiao Mulan had many secrets, especially many.

There will be many inexplicable things around her, and even she seems to carry a treasure, inexhaustible inexhaustible appearance, so Xu Xiangyang once gave birth to infinite doubts.

But these doubts became imaginary every time he saw Qiao Mulan.

No matter how many secrets she has, he only wants her, he just wants to protect her.

"I want to go, I want to go very much..."

Qiao Mulan pursed her mouth, she has never insisted like she is now, anyway, if she decides something, it must be done, and she has never been the kind of person who can be easily persuaded!

With the appearance of Qiao Mulan, Xu Xiangyang finally nodded. There must be one person to be tolerant when they get along. Since she likes it, she can be tolerant by herself, and pay more attention to her safety.

When Xu Xiangyang taught Qiao Mulan to shoot, the two of them were very close, very close. When the closer Xiao Zhang ran over, he suddenly turned around and coughed.

"Chief, your mother is here for you, do you want to take a look!"

At the shooting range, only Xiao Zhang rushed over to find Xu Xiangyang. After all, Xiao Zhang was her guard and was very loyal. Xu Xiangyang was relieved.

Xu Xiangyang glanced at Qiao Mulan and whispered to her.

"You practice the gun yourself first, and I will come as soon as I go. If you can't wait for me, you can go back first!"

"Well, you go..."

As soon as Qiao Mulan turned her head, she saw that Xiao Zhang didn't dare to see herself at all.

Knowing that Xiao Zhang was thin-skinned, Qiao Mulan did not gnaw.

I just thought that I should also go back and prepare. This time I entered the mountain, I guess there were a lot of people going there, but the safety of the family must also be the first place, and no one should miss out.