751-760

Chapter 751 Good Deeds are not Rewarded

When Mrs. Jin cried, the faces of Jin Lao San and Jin Lao Liu were unsightly, and all of their eyes were slanted.

Jin Lao San's wife took Huang Xiulian to complain.

"Look, look, we wait for this old man every day, and this old man is still crying when he sees you. This is complaining about our poor service. It's not very hard work. We did a good job but didn't get the reward... ..."

Jin Lao San's wife became annoyed when she said that, she felt that she had suffered a great loss, and she had time to visit Mrs. Jin every day.

The point is that it smells so bad, and Mrs. Jin doesn't have a good face yet.

Huang Xiulian didn't say a word, she just smiled reluctantly. This old lady Jin knew at first glance that she didn't care about her daughter-in-law.

It is estimated that it is good to be able to see two eyes every day, as for the others, it can only be seen and fooled with other people's eyes.

Who would really serve Mrs. Jin?

"Si Niang, you don't want to think about it, how hard we are, or hello, hey, the brothers are discussing, then they will work in shifts for one or two days if they don't work, or else, we'll be waiting for us every day, tired. I didn't care about it, and even scolded us for carelessness..."

Jin Sanniang was arranging Huang Xiulian's words, which meant she was thinking of Huang Xiulian and his family, helping to serve the old lady Jin.

Did they forget that when Jin Shunli's family was kicked out, they all signed and gave the house to Mrs. Jin as his pension expense, otherwise Jin Shunli would not agree to it. Let the house out.

Moreover, when the contract was signed, Jin Zhongyun and the others in the village were witnesses. Mrs. Jin said in person that without this son, they will not be required to provide for the elderly and send them off when they are old.

However, Huang Xiulian did not say these words.

At this time, she heard the discussion from Brother Jin Shunli, saying that several daughter-in-laws were also busy, so Aunt Jin hurriedly returned to the village to serve the old lady Jin. After all, she was a girl and she should serve the elderly.

After several brothers talked about it, someone suggested that several companies take turns to wait for the old lady Jin, and by the way, count the Jin Shunli's family as well.

When Jin Shunli heard this, he stood up and bowed his hand to the second child who proposed this matter.

"Second brother, I asked the villagers to testify at the beginning. When I am old, I will not send it off, but I will help take care of it. You five brothers will add up to this shift. You don't need to count me..."

Jin Shunli, who has always been a good talker, suddenly said this, but it frightened everyone.

The second kid even lost his temper and stood up and said something.

"Fourth, what are you talking about? Are you not born to a mother?"

"Yes, but if you are like me and send the house out to your mother for the elderly, you are telling me about other things..."

Jin Shunli was surprisingly calm this time. He was a very kind and filial person, but again and again, the Jin family hurt him too much.

For him, the heart is already cold.

I am not resolute at this time. I guess that Mrs. Jin's pension problems will be thrown on him in the future. In fact, raising an elderly person is not a big problem.