1171-1180

Chapter 1171 I'm Amazing

Just when Su Kang thought he was about to be punched to the ground and closed his eyes nervously, he felt that the person behind him moved slightly, and the wind of the fist coming back in front of him seemed to stop in front of him.

What followed was a life of muffled noise, and then the sound of a person falling heavily to the ground, followed by a cry of pain, it seemed that several people fell to the ground one after another.

Su Kang opened his eyes in surprise, and saw that the few people who were very arrogant just now fell to the ground, and Qiao Mulan moved through the few people very swiftly. They stretched out their hands to catch Qiao Mulan, but they all fell to the ground. Qiao Mulan dodged sensitively.

The faces of several men were full of anxiety, and it was so miserable that they were beaten by a woman for the first time, and they had no ability to fight back.

When Wang Biao looked at his men, he was knocked to the ground by a woman by Qiao Mulan so easily, and he felt ashamed for an instant.

"You guys, what do you all do! A woman can't handle it!"

"Boss, this woman knows how to martial arts!"

A little brother was also very aggrieved. He was just tripped on the ground by Qiao Mulan's legs, and now his butt is still aching. This feeling is really not good, and his heart is really depressed.

Su Kang was already shocked that his jaw was about to fall to the ground, and he seemed to be dazzled.

I didn't expect a woman to know how to martial arts, and seeing Qiao Mulan's vigorous skill, she was not inferior to a man, and she was full of surprise.

I saw Qiao Mulan dodge another perfectly, and directly avoided a man, and then kicked it to the man's knee. The man instantly knelt on the ground, looking very embarrassed.

Qiao Mulan uses the simplest melee fighting technique, as long as she grasps a person's weakness, so no matter how great the power disparity with a man is, she will knock down.

For example, the knee socket and neck, even Qiao Mulan just gently breaks the person's finger, the person will immediately kneel on the ground, crying in pain.

So soon more than a dozen men were all brought to the ground by Qiao Mulan, rolling on the ground with painful expressions, and cries of pain one after another.

Su Kang rubbed his eyes, thinking he was dazzled, but the voice was so clear, he pinched himself again, and Su Kang immediately understood that he was not dreaming.

Wang Biao looked at Qiao Mulan in shock, with his chin falling to the ground. The only person watching him was standing safely alone, and he had no idea what to say.

Taking a look at Qiao Mulan's aggressive look, Wang Biao swallowed his saliva a little timidly, shocked.

"You, are you a woman? Or are you a thug that Su Kang invited?"

Although Wang Biao looked fierce, he actually didn't know how to fight. Seeing Qiao Mulan's tricks and knocking down his men, he immediately felt that he could never beat her.

When Qiao Mulan heard Wang Biao's words, she burst out laughing instantly.

The change is really big. I just said that I was a woman raised by Su Kang, and now I have become a thug invited by Su Kang.

Qiao Mulan shook her head helplessly and said:

"Don't worry, I won't hit you. I'm a reasonable person. If you don't mess with me, I will never do it.