1441-1450

Chapter 1441 My Heart

That night, Qiao Mulan suffered from insomnia, and her head was filled with Yang Huaiyu's triumphant smile and Xu Xiangyang's irresistible expression.

My heart was a little empty, as if something was going to be lost from my palm.

Qiao Mulan really didn't like this feeling. Even if Cheng Min kept talking about her and Xu Qinghua's process of being together, Qiao Mulan was a little dull and didn't have any interest.

Cheng Min watched Qiao Mulan staring at the ground in a daze. He didn't even hear a word of what he said. He pouted and became a little angry.

"Mulan! Are you listening to me!"

"Ah? Oh, what did you just say? I'm sorry, I just thought about other things a little bit in a trance."

Qiao Mulan suddenly returned to her senses, looking at Cheng Min with a dull face, and had not yet come out of the annoying thoughts just now.

Cheng Min shook his head helplessly, then put his hand on Qiao Mulan's shoulder, and said to her earnestly:

"Mulan, I think, don't you just wrestle with yourself all the time."

"What? Don't get me wrong. I was just thinking about the company, so I was a little fascinated for a while, I didn't hear what you just said."

Cheng Min pressed the corners of his lips, and didn't believe Qiao Mulan's nonsense.

"Mulan, about you, don't lie to me. I can say that I am a person here. To be honest, in fact, I saw Xu Qinghua's eyes looking at you at the time, and when I treated you meticulously, I told you now The mood is the same.

I think this person doesn't like me, he likes others, and he feels a sense of loss. So for a while, I have been constantly hypnotizing myself, telling myself not to think any more, Xu Qinghua and I are two worlds, and he doesn't love me. But later, no matter how I hypnotized myself, I found that my heart still loved him, and it was the kind of unwillingness, so I decided that no matter what, I must work hard for my future happiness.

Because, I don't want to spend my whole life with someone I don't like, so I don't want to live, so I put aside the dignity of a girl, and actively pursue Xu Qinghua. "

Qiao Mulan looked at Cheng Min with her eyebrows, and whispered:

"You mean you want me to pursue Xu Xiangyang? But I'm not sure now whether I like him or Cheng Jiaming."

In fact, when the feeling of jealousy towards Yang Huaiyu filled his heart, there was another person whose face appeared in his mind like nothing, that was Cheng Jiaming.

Cheng Min smiled and shook his head, put his hand on the back of Qiao Mulan's hand earnestly, and sighed slightly.

"Mulan, I know you are still struggling, but I can tell you that the authorities are obsessed with the bystanders, and this sentence is about you. You may feel that you don't know who you really like, but we, as bystanders, have already taken a glance. See who you really think in your heart."

Qiao Mulan was taken aback for a moment, and asked Cheng Min suspiciously:

"Do you know who I like?"

Cheng Min nodded seriously, although she knew Cheng Jiaming's thoughts on Qiao Mulan, and also knew that his love for Qiao Mulan was no less than Xu Xiangyang.

But Cheng Jiaming has made plans now, and his body simply cannot give Qiao Mulan a normal husband and wife life.

So if one person suffers and makes another person happy, she still chooses to respect her brother, Cheng Jiaming's choice.