591-600

Chapter 591 The Man Who Stabbed The Knife In The Back!

Xiao Zhang walked by Qiao Mulan, recalling the past, and said: "It used to be more serious than this. Our head has also encountered it, and it has been reduced to a breeze. It is nothing big."

"Well, I believe him!"

Qiao Mulan was also unsure of saying that in this era, it is really too difficult to rely on her own efforts to get ahead, and the most important thing is the relationship.

From this point of view, Xu Xiangyang rejected Miss Han and chose to marry herself and be engaged to herself, which shows that Xu Xiangyang really loves herself.

It's really good to yourself.

Xiao Zhang personally sent Qiao Mulan to the dormitory. Only then did he feel relieved and planned to go to the administration building to accompany Xu Xiangyang.

When Qiao Mulan returned home, she didn't sleep well this time. After all, she came back early in the morning. She was moved and worried at the bottom of her heart. It is strange to sleep well.

And in the house opposite Qiao Mulan.

Wang Zhen's crying eyes were swollen into light bulbs, looking at Liu Weidong who opened the door.

Liu Weidong now looks like he is not as annoyed as before. He was in a normal mood when he entered the door. He loosened the buttons of his clothes and sat on the sofa.

Feeling his own inch, he said all the thoughts: "Xu Xiangyang's matter, it's not that simple to turn the page."

Wang Zhen ignored Liu Weidong, but really listened in her heart.

"Then... didn't the chief cover this matter? Where can't I turn the page?"

"I learned about this. Now, isn't it a case of catching the typical, kill a hundred people, and issue an order from above. There must be no accident in the army."

Wang Zhen's eyes widened: "It is impossible for the above to know about this for no reason. Is it you? Did you do it?"

Liu Weidong glared at her complainingly: "You die woman with a big mouth, can you stop talking nonsense, Xu Xiangyang and I are colleagues and comrades-in-arms, I leapfrogged this matter to the person above for no reason what to say?"

Wang Zhen was taken aback. It wasn't for Liu Weidong, how could he know this soon?

What she wanted to say just now, Liu Weidong nodded mysteriously, smiled unfathomably, but said loudly on his face: "Even if Xu Xiangyang and I are in a competitive relationship, then I can't do that!"

Wang Zhen then laughed silently, laughing treacherously, and walked over to hold Liu Weidong's ears, and whispered in his ears quietly: "Why are you such a thief? You obviously did it. You have to. Say it out loud that it's not yourself."

"Nonsense, shut up, this matter is not allowed to be mentioned again, just know that it is me in my heart."

Liu Weidong lowered his voice and said cautiously.

The two have not quarreled anymore, anyway, just hope that their common enemy will have a bad life.

The head of the couple's bed quarreled at the end of the bed.

Wang Zhen made a supper for Liu Weidong with her big, swollen eyes.

...

Wait until the next morning.

The chief yawned and entered the administrative building in uniform and leather shoes, just about to go to his office.

The guard reminded him on the side: "Deputy head Xu was also punished to face the wall and think about it."