1001-1010

Chapter 1001 Goddess

Qiao Mulan glanced awkwardly, and Xu Xiangyang was also taken aback, with a very gloomy expression.

If this is Wang Xiuying's goddaughter, then what are she and Xu Xiangyang?

Brother and sister love?

If Xu Xiangyang's identity is restored in the future, wouldn't it be embarrassing between them.

Xu Xiangyang also did not expect that the speed of his mother's transformation was too fast. Before, she had been dissatisfied with Qiao Mulan, and now she wants to accept her as her daughter.

How do you call yourself and Qiao Mulan in the future?

Is it to be commensurate with brothers and sisters? Xu Xiangyang was very depressed, and wanted to laugh and cry.

However, Huang Xiulian didn't know what Qiao Mulan was thinking in her heart. She just thought it was a good idea, so she immediately said with a smile:

Mulan, why are you still hesitating? This is a good thing! Since you and Xu Xiangyang have no fate, but being able to become Xu Xiangyang's sister can be regarded as a complete unfinished relationship between you. "

Qiao Mulan looked at Huang Xiulian with a wry smile, and really wanted to tell her that the story between her and Xu Xiangyang was not over yet! What is the use of siblings to complete the unfinished relationship between them!

This allows them to call each other in the future, but are they brothers and sisters, or husband and wife?

Xu Xiangjun and Xu Xiangchun also immediately echoed:

"Yeah, yes, Sister Mulan, you see that our Xu family are all males. Sometimes, they are more reckless in doing things. You can't think things through. After you have a girl, our Xu family will definitely cross over. OK."

Qiao Mulan curled her lips, thinking that she must never become Wang Xiuying's daughter and Xu Xiangyang's sister! She just wants to be his husband!

Suddenly, there was a flash of inspiration. Qiao Mulan looked at Xu Xiangchun and thought of something that could instantly pull them out of the matter of receiving them as daughters.

That's Zhou Juan's business! It was also Xu Xiangyang's main purpose of coming back this time, so Qiao Mulan said to Wang Xiuying with a look of embarrassment:

"Aunt Wang, I know your kindness to me, but I think there is one more important thing that requires you to make a decision first, and this is the main purpose of my return this time."

Wang Xiuying looked at Qiao Mulan as if there really was something important, and the three of them looked at each other and couldn't help frowning.

"What's the matter? It's hard to understand what happened to Wang Ling in the county seat?"

This is the most important thing that Wang Xiuying can think of, and Qiao Mulan came back from the county seat. Apart from Wang Ling in the county seat, it seems that there is nothing important to make Qiao Mulan come back specially.

It seems that even Xu Xiangchun did not expect that his daughter-in-law Zhou Juan was also in the county town. The status of Wang Ling and Zhou Juan in the hearts of the Xu family is clear at a glance.

Qiao Mulan could also see that Zhou Juan was able to make such a firm choice this time, perhaps not without reason.

"Ahem, what's Wang Ling doing now? Actually, I don't know, because I've been busy recently, and I haven't visited Wang Lin's sister-in-law in the hospital. But Aunt Wang, you seem to have forgotten someone."