1291-1300

Chapter 1291 Stunning

Cheng Min was already eager to take the dress and rushed directly into the changing room.

Qiao Mulan didn't have so much excitement. Feng Qingyun calmly walked into the changing room next to her to change her clothes.

She doesn't have much interest in the drama that makes her appearance amazing. She is now thinking about how to help her Mulan factory make a name for herself.

But when Qiao Mulan got dressed and walked out, Cheng Min's eyes were about to fall to the ground.

"Mulan, you, you are so beautiful!"

For the first time, Cheng Min felt that she was jealous of a woman's beauty, jealous of her beauty and calmness, but this jealousy is the kind of jealousy that appreciates envy, not like other people, because of jealousy. Thoughts to destroy.

Qiao Mulan smiled slightly, looked at herself in the mirror, painted light makeup, and matched her evening dress to make her figure more slender and perfect.

This is the first time I have dressed up so grandly in this era.

Cheng Min looked at Qiao Mulan, her eyes could not move away, but a touch of loss suddenly rose in her heart.

Cheng Jiaming had already told them when he went home that things that were impossible for him and Qiao Mulan, which made Cheng's father and Cheng's mother who were already very satisfied with Qiao Mulan feel disappointed.

However, Cheng Jiaming's approach did not allow them to say anything to complain. After all, Qiao Mulan was indeed perfect. Such a girl should have a better life, not surrounded by a man who can't have a future.

So now when people in the Cheng family see Qiao Mulan, they can only lament the changing destiny.

They were obviously so right, but they couldn't be together in the end.

"Hey, Mulan, if you can become our Cheng family's daughter-in-law, you will be even more beautiful when you wear a wedding dress."

Cheng Min sighed unintentionally, but Qiao Mulan's face suddenly turned gloomy, and she forced a smile.

"Let's talk about it later, Cheng Jiaming and I have given each other a good period of time to think about what happened between us."

Qiao Mulan didn't know why. When she first awakened, her strong sense of dependence on Cheng Jiaming was now filled with doubts.

She just wanted to find a time to have a good talk with Cheng Jiaming about what happened to the two different people in her memory.

Cheng Min pressed the corners of his lips. Cheng Jiaming only said that Qiao Mulan could not be dragged down because of his own health, but he did not tell them. In fact, he and Qiao Mulan are just good friends at all, and they have never become lovers. Everything is only because of Qiao Mulan's memory problems.

"Hey, I think you two should have a good talk. If you really leave Jiaming, our family will not say anything. After all, we owe you."

Cheng Min looked at Qiao Mulan's affection for Cheng Jiaming and knew that in this relationship, Qiao Mulan did not give less than any of them.

But such a sudden change, no one can predict.

"Sister Cheng Min, it's okay. Actually, fate is not clear at first. After the two of us have been quiet for a period of time, we two have a good talk. Then we will say whether we want to break up."

Qiao Mulan always feels that the current misunderstanding between them must be resolved, and the doubts in her heart are too deep, and need to be resolved, otherwise, the contradiction between them will never be resolved.