151-160

Chapter 150 Buddha fights for a stick of incense, people fight for a breath!

"Well, Uncle Yao, you said I remembered it in my heart, thank you very much, you keep wondering, is there any other way?"

Huang Xiulian is also in a hurry. If he can't get the foundation of the house, he can't build a house. How can he live in a cowshed for a long time? When it's cold, the children will get sick from freezing.

"First, let Wang Bingzhang nod his head, and second, let several people in charge of the village speak for you. Then the secretary will not dare to talk about it. You can still get the foundation of the homestead..."

There are four people in charge of Jiangxidian Village, the secretary Wang Bingzhang, the captain Jin Zhongyun, and a militia company commander. There was originally a party secretary, but he was temporarily acting as an agent for Teacher Chen because of illness.

Qiao Mulan was transferred to the school to be a teacher. It was highly recommended by Jin Zhongyun and Teacher Chen, and the militia company commander also supported it. Wang Bingzhang didn't make a statement, but in the end it was all done.

So Jin Zhongyun suggested that if it doesn't work, you can look for a few other people. If the remaining three people agree, three to one during the meeting, the secretary won't say anything!

"However, Wang Bingzhang attaches great importance to Teacher Chen, and he probably wants to hire a son-in-law, but Liu Quan, the militia company commander, is too slippery. He originally agreed to speak for me, but he slipped away when things happened. That Liu Quan was unreliable. Yes, so this road is also difficult, why don't you wait?"

Jin Zhongyun pondered it, but still felt that this road was not easy to walk, so he simply persuaded Jin Shunli and his wife to give up building the house and repair the bullpen if it doesn't work?

Anyway, the bullpen is also owned by the public. Is this cheap?

"No, Uncle Yao, the house must be built. I have many families, and the kid is getting older. We are for these children all our lives. We can't let the children even have a separate bed of their own..."

However, Huang Xiulian's eyes became firm. Others bullied them and said that his family couldn't build a house. The more he was, the more upright he would be. No matter how difficult it is, even if he is kneeling and crying, he has to think of building a house.

Buddha fights for a stick of incense, people fight for a breath!

"Hey, Secretary Wang doesn't agree anyway, I'm afraid it's a bit difficult..."

Jin Zhongyun shook his head straight, but in the end he couldn't help but to persuade Jin Shunli and the others to want to open a little bit, this matter was in a hurry.

After the work on the team in the evening was over, Huang Xiulian thought about it and took a piece of meat weighing four or five kilograms, and two bags of sugar. After thinking about it, she gritted her teeth and took a brand new piece of meat. The fabric is more than six feet long.

Put all these things in a basket and prepare to send them to Wang Bingzhang's house at night.

She is very heavy, and she is about to catch up with some people marrying a daughter-in-law to watch family gifts. People in this country don't necessarily have such a good New Year's day. This Jin family also keeps bringing things home from Qiao Mulan.

If we rush to the past, this little thing will hollow out Jin Shun's family's wealth.

"Take so many things? This, this?"