221-230

Chapter 221 Poor and Rich

"Comrade Ewha, I heard that your broken leg is also related to Qiao Mulan?"

Teacher Chen's eyes fell on Wang Lihua's lap.

Her legs are now good, but pay attention to it, it is still a bit lame, but if you don't look at it specifically, it's not so obvious, but this is for a girl who loves beauty and has not married yet.

This is already very fatal.

"Well, it's her, that she pulled me into the ditch and fractured me, I hate her to death!"

When Wang Lihua talked about this, her heart was furious, and she wished to have a fight with Qiao Mulan.

What made her particularly annoyed was that Xu Xiangyang was still there that day, if he didn't care about himself and left with Qiao Mulan, she would not be sent back by the bachelor of Han Si.

Now there are still rumors in the village, saying that Han Si is rare to her, taking advantage of her, the angry Wang Lihua heard these words and quarreled with others.

It was like a thorn in her heart, she couldn't get rid of it.

"Me too, Qiao Mulan is really not a good thing, I hate her too, Comrade Lihua, it seems that we have the same disease, and have a common enemy!"

As soon as Teacher Chen said this, Wang Lihua couldn't help nodding her head in agreement.

She thought that she didn't see things in the village office today, but when she was eating, she heard her father and Teacher Chen talk about it. For this reason, she lost the right to manage the school.

As anyone, I probably hate Qiao Mulan to death.

"Yes, we have to try our best to drive Qiao Mulan out of this Jiangxidian village. A woman like this is a vixen, and she must not be left behind..."

What Wang Lihua was thinking about was Xu Xiangyang. Had it not been for Qiao Mulan's sudden appearance, Xu Xiangyang would definitely marry her in the end.

You must know that in the entire mountain village, you also have the most beautiful appearance, the strongest and the strongest, and the hardest work, so you can be regarded as the most standard daughter-in-law in the eyes of ordinary people.

But after Qiao Mulan came, Xu Xiangyang changed completely, and he didn't even look at himself with a pair of eyes.

Wang Lihua hated Qiao Mulan, she only hoped she never appeared.

"Yes, this Qiao Mulan doesn't look like a girl, she is cruel, and can do all wicked things..."

Teacher Chen was talking about Qiao Mulan's foot. It has been a day or two, and there is still a faint pain in him.

In his mind, only Qiao Mulan was the only woman who could get such a cruel hand.

When the two talked about Qiao Mulan, they found a common topic, and the more they talked, the closer they were. The two people who had looked at each other uncomfortably turned on the lights and talked for almost all night.

Wang Bingzhang looked at the light in the girl's room and saw that the door of the room was still open. He was finally relieved. This teacher Chen is a literate man.

He is handsome and has many ideas in his mind. If his daughter can finally marry him and have her own care, she will be able to live well in the end.

Looking at the girl, there is nothing wrong with it, but his stupid son will be a big heart disease in the future.

However, while he is still the secretary of Jiangxidian Village, he still has some rights and status. This matter must be found early.