601-610

Chapter 601 My Grandma Is Here!

"Then you should put it on first, lest it gets too cold." Qiao Mulan pushed Huang Xiulian to the innermost part of the house to change clothes.

Waiting for Huang Xiulian to change clothes and walk out, it is a warm color match, big padded jacket and bell bottom pants.

"I'm very old, am I wearing too..." Huang Xiulian was embarrassed with her wrinkled face.

"What's the matter, grandma, you are dressed just right!" Qiao Mulan said, "this one looks good while wearing warmth."

"I'm getting older, what else is good-looking?" Huang Xiulian's mouth was a little blaming, but she was warm in her heart. After all, it was Qiao Mulan's clothes that she bought for her. Could she be unhappy?

Qiao Mulan had never thought that Huang Xiulian would come to see herself. Huang Xiulian didn't know a lot of characters. Qiao Mulan was worried that she would get lost if she came alone.

really......

"Mulan, this county is really different from our countryside. It's much better. I have a dumb mouth. I don't know how to say it. But I think there are so many new things in this county. There are so many people, things and people. I'm so flustered."

These simple words made Aunt Zhang's nanny couldn't help but laugh.

"Good grandma, you have seen too few people in this life." The babysitter's eyes were slightly surprised and alienated, probably because she did not expect that Qiao Mulan's beautiful and temperamental person would be a contrast with Huang Xiulian's grandma's image.

The nanny continued: "I have served our wife for ten years. Before that, when my wife and I were in Beijing, the capital was more prosperous."

"Xiaoyue!" Aunt Zhang interrupted the nanny Xiaoyue's constant chatter.

Xiaoyue shut up immediately, seeing Huang Xiulian blushing when Xiaoyue said, after all, she felt that she was a countryman who had never seen the world, but she was a little embarrassed to Qiao Mulan.

Looking at it again, Aunt Zhang was so graceful and decent. Huang Xiulian realized that she was extraordinary, and she knew that she was restrained and didn't want to offend her.

Huang Xiulian stayed by Qiao Mulan's side, taking care of her carefully.

Qiao Mulan felt that she was taken care of by Huang Xiulian, and she was very happy. Besides, she had missed her grandma very much, which was great.

But the next day, Xu Xiangyang didn't see her, Qiao Mulan felt that he was delayed by something.

"Can I go for a walk today?" Qiao Mulan asked the infusion nurse.

The nurse hummed, and said, "Yes, but don't make any big moves for fear of tearing the wound."

So Qiao Mulan asked Huang Xiulian to support her back to the military area compound. Once back to the military area compound, the first person she met was Wang Zhen.

This time, Wang Zhen's image was different from the past. This time, she wanted to avoid Qiao Mulan when she saw Qiao Mulan. She didn't want to see Qiao Mulan yet.

Because when Wang Zhen saw Qiao Mulan, she thought of what she said to the robbers that day.

"The woman in front is richer, go grab the woman in front!"

If it weren't for Wang Zhen's words, or the robbers would not have discovered Qiao Mulan, the wound on Qiao Mulan's back would have disappeared, and Wang Zhen would have died at that time.