361-370

Chapter 361 Daydreaming

Because everyone has no food these years, and his family still has chicken soup to drink, and even...

If this teacher Hong went to the secretary to file a complaint, or publicize the situation of their family in the village, would it arouse some people's disgust?

You know, at this time, most people in the village will rarely see a bit of meat in a month.

"Teacher Hong, if this is to supplement the body smoothly, I will get a little chicken soup from the county seat to stew. I miss you, and there are no dishes. This, this..."

Huang Xiulian smiled awkwardly. She thinks Teacher Hong would think their family is extravagant?

If that is the case, in the future, you have to cover up a little bit to avoid being discussed by the villagers.

"No, no, aunt, you misunderstood, I am envious, extreme envy, I think everyone can live a good life like yours in the future as long as they work hard, and that is to truly stand up as a master..."

Teacher Hong also noticed that Huang Xiulian probably misunderstood herself, so she hurriedly stood up to explain.

Said that he was very envious of the Jin family, and that their family can live a good life, it is completely dependent on their own efforts, rather than idle like some people in the village.

She doesn't do anything serious, but still whispers every day that other people have meat. She is quite disgusted with such people.

"Grandma, look at you, Teacher Hong is not that kind of person, her character is better..."

Qiao Mulan chuckled and took Teacher Hong to sit down. Everyone was happily eating this meal. Teacher Hong even took a spoonful of chicken soup and took a sip.

Secretly bit her ears with Qiao Mulan.

"You said, should I also raise some chickens in the school? You have to know that the school grounds are very wide and there are weeds everywhere. If you raise some chickens, it must be very fragrant, and there will be eggs to eat..."

"Haha, if you are not afraid of being named, you can raise it..."

Qiao Mulan laughed. In the past, chickens were not allowed in the village because of Wang Binzhang. However, with the election of village officials this time, it is estimated that everyone will have ideas in the future.

How to make some money to make life better, in fact, raising chickens is also a good way.

"It's okay, I can't figure it out. Why is the Jiangxi store not allowed to raise chickens? In fact, chickens are very good. Not only can they eat meat, but they can also lay eggs without delay. I think it's good. I will raise them when I go back. Some......"

Teacher Hong said nonchalantly, she was a girl, and she was in charge of school affairs.

In the whole Jiangxidian Village, there is a relatively special person. If she really raises chickens in the school, it is estimated that she can really do it, and she raises chickens, and slowly can lead other people in the village.

In fact, this is also quite good.

"Okay, anyway, what you do, I will support you!"

Qiao Mulan quickly put a chicken drumstick for Teacher Hong and put it in her bowl, smiling and persuading her to eat more.

After dark, Qiao Mulan sent Teacher Hong back again. She suddenly remembered what Han Si had said to her, saying that Wang Chunlian had been carried home by Han Sigou.