1361-1370

Chapter 1361

Qin Shufen has been growing up in a clothing factory with her parents since she was a child, and she knows all the clothing stores in her neighbourhood very well. During this period, everyone has a hard time, and she feels sad.

Qiao Mulan nodded silently, pursing the corners of her lips, and said:

"This Li Hua must be removed!"

Qin Shufen gritted her teeth and nodded.

"Well, you don't need to think about it anymore. Your task now is to take good care of your mother. Everything will be done after my factory can open normally."

Qin Shufen nodded and looked at the chicken soup stewed for his mother.

Seeing that it was almost time, Qiao Mulan went out to the hospital with Qin Shufen.

But on the way, Qiao Mulan and Qin Shufen stopped by the shop first.

"The layout of the store is still good. At that time, there will be a sales desk and shelves will be placed here. At that time, all event announcements will be posted in this bulletin board at the door."

Standing in the center, Qiao Mulan made a simple plan for the clothing store of the future.

Qin Shufen doesn't have any experience in opening a shop. If it's a factory, maybe she can say something, but if it's opening a shop, she really doesn't have any say.

"Well, I've written everything down. Look at what else needs to be arranged, and tell me in advance. Otherwise, if you go back then, I will definitely be blind."

Qiao Mulan thought for a while and said:

"You don't need to say that. A friend of mine is also recuperating in the hospital here. It may take some time to recuperate, but he will be in Meixian temporarily. She walked with me from the clothing store, and she is very happy to open the clothing store. Experience, I can help you at that time."

When Qin Shufen heard that he would help, he nodded in surprise.

"That's great!"

"Well, this is just my guess. When I get to the hospital later, I will ask the doctor how long my friend needs to rest. But wait a while, I can show you my friends. They are all very talkative. See you right away."

After getting along with Qin Shufen for a short time, Qiao Mulan discovered that the girl was actually very innocent, without any scheming, and she was also very kind.

From the beginning to the end, I told myself that it was because of the price hikes in the Li Hua factory, which made the lives of many small traders very dilapidated. However, except for that night, it may be because of worrying about the mother's condition that I said something. After the family affairs, the rest of the time, I basically sighed with pity, those innocent vendors.

So Qiao Mulan had already affirmed Qin Shufen from the heart, and felt that it was a clear decision to hand over this Meixian business to Qin Shufen.

While chatting, the two of them walked towards the hospital while strolling.

Because Tian Mingqian was taking care of Hu Chengjun, Qiao Mulan went over in no hurry. After thinking about it, she felt that she should see Qin Shufen's mother first.

Especially along the way, Qin Shufen kept saying that both her mother and father wanted to see her own thoughts, and Qiao Mulan naturally understood what she meant.

"I'll go and see auntie first, so that after she knows that in the future, you can have the ability to feed you, she should be happier."

Qin Shufen nodded immediately, happily like a child, and the corners of her mouth were all pulled up to her posterior molars.