71-80

Chapter 71 A simple person is easy to be happy.

Qiao Mulan heard the sound of horseshoes!

But how could there be horses in this mountain village? I didn't see anyone raising horses, unless, but it was impossible at that time. Qiao Mulan felt uncomfortable at the thought of the lunatic Xu Xiangyang.

I was so blind that I almost believed this man wrongly.

That night, Qiao Mulan never fell asleep again, and simply got up to make breakfast for everyone.

She looked in the kitchen and found a lot of capers, and it was still early in the morning, thinking that there was still white noodles at home, Qiao Mulan kneaded the white noodles and put them in the basin.

After the beans are chopped a little bit, the meat is chopped into cubes and fried in a pan, and the capers are added together with a lot of chili, and the red chili and yellow beans are fried with meat and filled with a large bowl. .

Then she heats the pot and uses the white bread and beans that have been kneaded to make papas. In her opinion, it doesn't matter if you are in a bad mood. If you have a beautiful meal, you will naturally feel better!

She seemed to have done this, putting the bean curd cake in the pot, tumbling unceasingly, turning over when it was browned.

The scent of white noodles mixed with the taste of meat and capers, all of a sudden, the uncles who collected the eel cages smelled them, and they squeezed into the kitchen one after another.

"It smells so good, Mulan, what are you doing for food?"

Seeing that kind of weird food, they hesitated a little.

It's no wonder that the Jin family has been reluctant to eat white noodles for many years, but sometimes they make dumplings with white noodles, which is a delicacy that people will remember for a few years.

White noodles are precious, which leads to estimates that everyone has not eaten this kind of baba in a few years.

"I like to eat soft, you can hold it and taste it. If you like hard, I will grill it over charcoal..."

Qiao Mulan talked about everyone eating and drinking, only to see the uncle bite down, and almost swallowed his tongue in surprise, only that this thing was really delicious.

"So fragrant, so fragrant, as delicious as dumplings, no, better than dumplings..."

Uncle tried hard to recall when was the last time I ate dumplings? That time, there was only a lot of oil in the dumpling stuffing, but not as much meat as this time.

"Hey, wait a minute, I'll grill it on fire, it's browned and crispy, that's delicious!"

Qiao Mulan saw the baba made by herself and waited until everyone agreed that she was happy that it was delicious and interesting. Only by eating and drinking well, she would feel more real and happy.

After a while, grandma and Jin Zhenyu both got up, and almost everyone was full of praise when they tasted Qiao Mulan cooking this kind of delicacy.

Jin Zhenyu even smiled and said, "The white noodles are delicate, there are vegetables and meat in it, and they are definitely a hundred times better than rice bran. Hehe, if you can eat white noodles and rice every meal in the future, there is really no regret... "

Jin Zhenyu's words made the children of the Jin family nod their heads.

Yes, there is no regret for being able to eat and wear warmth. At that time, people's thoughts were really pure and terrible, but pure people were the easiest to get happiness.