241-250

Chapter 241 Rekindling Confidence

Qiao Mulan looked down and found that there were all notes, pen fans in class, and the inscription on the cover was the word "Liu".

"Thank you, Teacher Liu!"

Qiao Mulan felt soft and bowed to the bookstore owner.

"Don't, it is the notes I made when I was teaching students before. I have taken mathematics for many years. There are many such notes. If you don't dislike it, just keep it..."

Teacher Liu smiled, seeing someone sincerely thanking him, his heart was warm, and he felt that what he did was meaningful.

"Teacher Liu, if I have a chance in the future, can I send you a few students, and if you take the time to give tuition, I am willing to pay a little bit of hard work..."

After reading those notes, Qiao Mulan felt hot.

The notes are really detailed, and the high school courses are all on the main points. This is the formal and systematic teaching. If the first uncle and the second uncle can have such a teacher to teach.

Then when they take the college entrance examination, the odds of winning will be great.

After all, these two uncles have been away from school for a long time, and they are not particularly smart people. Although they have their own supervision, the effect is good, but there are many capable people in the world.

There are also those people who are talented and intelligent around the clock, and with those people, it is not an easy task for two uncles to be admitted to college at one time.

If they are taught by someone like Teacher Liu, the effect will be very obvious.

It is not easy to train two people in two years from now to the college entrance examination.

"Ah, that's okay, it's okay, but I still have a small shop like this to make a living. Besides, studying is also a very time-consuming and energy-consuming thing. Can the students you send me work?"

This teacher Liu hesitated, because now there is no college entrance examination, half-year-old boys are all working, and all the ones who go to the factory and go to the countryside are very difficult to live by.

There are a few families who have spare money or energy to let their children study systematically, because there is no hope for the time being!

"You don't need to worry about this. I just want to ask the teacher, can you?"

"Okay, what's wrong with that? It's okay to spare two or three hours a day, or two days a week..."

Teacher Liu was still very refreshed, and soon gave Qiao Mulan an answer.

And Qiao Mulan bent over and bowed at him again, expressing extremely gratefulness to him, and when giving the money, Qiao Mulan readily gave a hundred yuan.

Putting ten sheets of ten dollars together, Teacher Liu's hands were trembling, and he refused to accept anything.

"No, girl, this is too much money, just a few books, the most is about five dollars, this one hundred dollars is too much, I can't charge it!"

Although this teacher Liu guards a book stand every day, he doesn't dare to open it blatantly. He just half-hidden the door and relied on some acquaintances to introduce him to do some business.

Like selling several books at once today, five yuan is enough to surprise him.

But he didn't expect that Qiao Mulan gave 100 yuan at once, which was more than his own annual income. How could he dare to collect it?