531-540

Chapter 531 There is a Reason

What robbed a man, she was just sleeping, what happened?

Qiao Mulan left the space and opened the door and walked out, and saw the villagers gathered in the yard, facing each other at the door, Jin Zhenyu and Wang Lihua who did not let anyone else.

Wang Lihua's eyes were sharp, and she saw Qiao Mulan all at once.

She immediately turned around and rushed over, pointing at Qiao Mulan's aggressive look, like a shrew.

"Qiao Mulan, you have finally come out, have you been poked by my words and have no face to hide in it anymore?"

Seeing Wang Lihua like this, Qiao Mulan frowned.

This Wang Lihua was shot by Han Jiamin at the time, and it seemed to be impossible. It was she, Xu Xiangyang, and Doctor Zhang who worked together to pull her back from the brink of death.

After being taken to other places, I don't know what happened.

But looking at the way she jumped up and down today, she can still point her nose to curse, it seems that she is healed, and she is back to continue to be a demon?

So what kind of demon are you doing today?

"Mulan, ignore this crazy woman, her mouth is full of crazy talk, which is really annoying!"

Jin Zhenyu didn't know much about Wang Lihua before, and Jin Zhenyu didn't feel much, but now she actually named her surname and said that Mulan was robbing a man, which really made Jin Zhenyu really unbearable, and she completely hated Wang Lihua in her heart.

"I'm crazy? Qiao Mulan, dare you touch your conscience and say, Did Brother Xiangyang say you want to marry me!"

Wang Lihua had her waist stuck in her waist, as if she would never give up.

When she felt that she was going to die, she heard Xu Xiangyang say that she was going to marry her with her own ears. In order to marry Xu Xiangyang, Wang Lihua immediately woke up.

Therefore, when she was well, she hurried back to the village immediately, but who knew that Qiao Mulan was killed halfway, and it must be a good thing that Qiao Mulan broke her.

But this matter is based on facts, so today, she must give this Qiao Mulan a little bit of color to see, it is best to completely stigmatize her reputation and make her faceless and stay in the village.

Hearing this sentence, Qiao Mulan finally understood what happened today.

It turned out that Wang Lihua really remembered what Xu Xiangyang said at the time and took it seriously, so she came here today to make trouble with her.

Thinking about it this way, Qiao Mulan was not very angry at her attitude, but sympathized with her a little bit.

You said that a woman who doesn't understand how much she is, but still doesn't know the situation, is it not worthy of sympathy?

When the onlookers saw Qiao Mulan come out, they were a little anxious, and wanted to hear her personally whether this matter was true.

After all, in this era, although it is not as feudal as in ancient times, it is still ideologically believed that people should keep their promises, especially in matters such as marriages, and the innocence of girls.

If Xu Xiangyang had really said that he wanted to marry Wang Lihua, but now he was married to Qiao Mulan, then not only would Xu Xiangyang be criticized, but Qiao Mulan would not be much better.