401-410

Chapter 401 Justice and Freedom

Although the office opens the village committee, although there is no special strictness, it must not be spread, but if such slightly offensive language is spoken from the mouth of Jin Laoliu.

Jin Shunli is still very uncomfortable!

Yes, Jin Laoliu knows it, does it mean that other villagers also know it?

Not long after I became the village head, I had not had time to put some of my ideas into action. This was hit by the secretary Wang Bingzhang. Such words represent an attitude and position.

A village chief dares to confront the secretary. What does this make other villagers think, and how can the words that make him speak have prestige?

So when Jin Shunli reprimanded Jin Lao Liu, his face flushed and he was extremely angry.

"Haha, don't pretend the fourth king, what are you capable of, what big tail wolf do you pretend to be? A clever and wise person like the secretary, can he still say something wrong? Be careful, brothers take care of your meal..."

This Jin Lao Liu also participated in the election, but he lost the election. Naturally, he wanted to see Jin go smoothly and unfortunately. If he was unlucky, would it be his turn for the good things in the village then?

When Jin Laoliu and Jin Shunong had a dispute, other villagers in the village saw that they were also talking about it, and they all said anything cool.

"Oh, the village chief, Jin Lao Liu is all your brother, and your brother said you can't do it. That's probably not enough. Besides, the secretary is the same. It must be justified..."

"Yes, the secretary and your brother are both people who have sons and daughters. Why would you say nonsense? I think you must be wrong!"

"In the big winter, you can pick up the soil and get some sun, and occasionally take a break. If you go into the mountains as you said, what if you encounter bandits? Isn't that even your life?"

"Yes, that is, your heart is too bad!"

...

All kinds of unbearable words came out of the mouths of the villagers, saying that Jin Shunli's heart was cut like a knife, and his hands were trembling. How could this happen? I just want everyone to eat.

Take everyone to live a good life.

Why did it become such a situation at this time?

"Don't talk about it, everyone is fair and comfortable. I don't know how I am in a day or two. You can just walk and see. Then you will know who I am, Jin Shunli...."

The grievances full of grievances made Jin Shunli's mouth full of bitterness, so he could only put a few words down, and then turned and left.

Seeing Jin go smoothly, Jin Laoliu was extremely happy, like a rooster who had won a fight. At this time, he was extremely excited and talked and talked among a group of villagers.

The old Chen in the village couldn't bear it. He picked up the dry pipe and beat it on the ground:

"Everyone can't listen to wind or rain. The four old men are not bad. Think about it. Have anyone done anything against their conscience in the past few years? People, you have to speak with your conscience..."

This old Chen was actually the family in the village that wanted to marry Jin Shunli, when he said this, some people laughed and laughed at their girls, but this old Chen stared at those people contemptuously.

"Why, I just said something fair based on my conscience. What's in your way, your family's ancestral grave was picked up by the fourth child, or the woman was slept by someone, and the words are so awkward?"