491-500

Chapter 491 Lively

Today's luck was really good. Then Jin Shunli surrounded the fish pond and dropped a few more times, a few times with empty nets, but then he got another fathead fish.

Qiao Mulan only said enough, enough!

The pig bones are stewed with bamboo shoots, and after the carp is killed, it weighs more than three catties. After Qiao Mulan took a lot of single garlic and peeled it, he was ready to use it to cook the carp.

As for the black fish, after she peeled off the black fish skin, she left the white fish flesh. After peeling off the thorns in the middle with a knife, she sliced ​​the fish and prepared to cook a lighter soup.

This wild big black fish is not easy to encounter.

The carp put a little bacon so that it was fresh. When the carp was cooking, she put a little potato and garlic, and put that kind of soil stewing pot on the brazier to stew.

The big black fish boiled a pot of soup, fry the ginger and garlic and put it in the pot to boil. After the seasoning is done, the water boils the fish fillets, and the snow-white fish fillets fall into the pot, just like one by one. The fish was swimming around in the pot.

The fish came to her nose, Qiao Mulan moved her index finger, and quickly set it up with a hot pot. The pot can be filled with charcoal fire in the middle, and black fish soup can be placed on the sides. Slowly cook the more and the more fragrant it smells.

The amount of black fish is too much. Qiao Mulan took another pot to hold it. After the hot pot is finished, he can add it to it.

As for the fat head fish, Qiao Mulan made two portions of the fish. One portion cleaned the head of the fish and marinated it, and then put a lot of chopped peppers marinated in October.

Put this chopped pepper on the fish head and steam it vigorously on a big fire. The meat of the wild fat head fish is delicate, and the fish brain inside the fish head is particularly delicious.

The fish hasn't been ready yet, and someone in the yard keeps shouting.

"It's so fragrant, so fragrant, I'm so greedy, I know that when I come to the elders, there are delicious..."

The speaker was Lan Hongguang, and he unexpectedly picked up a chicken in his hand, which surprised Huang Xiulian and scolded him with a smile:

"Isn't your wife going to give birth? This is the hen in your house. What are you doing? You are here for a meal. Why do you catch the hen?"

Most people in the village are raising chickens secretly, but the food is very tight, so the family can raise a chicken, it is considered good, this Lan Hongguang's family is very poor.

This chicken is probably the best thing in his family.

He actually brought it up, to know that his daughter-in-law is about to give birth, and this chicken is still of great use.

"Elders, don't give me your refusal. Isn't this a few tens of dollars today? With money, I am afraid that there will be no hens. This hen is too old to lay eggs. I am thinking about giving You and sent it from home, I'll go back and buy one or two chickens that are willing to lay eggs..."

Lan Hongguang smiled and didn't know if what he said was true or false, but with his appearance, Huang Xiulian wouldn't be arguing with him because he was afraid that he would not look good, so she closed it.

Along with Lan Hongguang and his son Baozhu, Qiao Mulan, they would call out: "Godmother..."

Huang Xiulian who shouted at this shout was inexplicable, and Lan Hongguang here explained it.