251-260

Chapter 251 Not Good Enough For people To See

She also put out her fragrant tongue.

A hint of surprises flashed across Xu Xiangyang's face, and soon their tongues were tangled together. He was like a long drought in the rain, and he couldn't bear to let go.

Until Qiao Mulan felt feverish all over, and the whole person wanted to explode, and breathing was difficult, Xu Xiangyang didn't know enough, but looked at her with a smile.

"It's so sweet! It's not in vain that I rushed back to see you tonight..."

"Hum hum!"

Qiao Mulan was a little shy, even if she was strong, but being kissed so wildly by him, she was still a bit shy, so after hearing his words, she hummed.

"Hey, it's so cold, I'll take you home to sleep, OK?"

Xu Xiangyang looked straight at Qiao Mulan, but she said that she would not go to the room over the bamboo forest.

Because the night was so beautiful tonight, and the two of them were in a good mood, she was a little scared.

So she insisted on going back to grandma's house!

Fortunately, Xu Xiangyang tasted the sweetness today and was in a very good mood. He always held her hand and placed it in his palm, and would not let go for a moment.

From this bamboo forest to grandma of Qiao Mulan's house, I don't know where the osmanthus flowers are planted along the way.

The refreshing fragrance of sweet-scented osmanthus made Qiao Mulan take a deep breath, intoxicated, and that expression fell in Xu Xiangyang's eyes, reminding him of the courtyard in the county seat.

There was also a sweet-scented osmanthus tree planted in the yard, and the arbores slept particularly fragrantly that night!

"Do you like sweet-scented osmanthus?"

"Well, it smells good, but it's a pity that grandpa's new house has been built in a hurry. I didn't plant a single osmanthus tree. In fact, it can't be planted. At least it will not bloom until next year. What a pity..."

Feeling Xu Xiangyang's big warm hands, Qiao Mulan was happy to talk to Xu Xiangyang at this time.

When the night wind was blowing in the cold, Qiao Mulan couldn't help but shudder, and it fell in Xu Xiangyang's eyes. He secretly blamed himself for being too careless.

Soon a military uniform was draped over Qiao Mulan's body, even carrying Xu Xiangyang's body temperature inside.

"Hurry up and put it on, I'm not cold!"

Qiao Mulan glanced, Xu Xiangyang actually only wore a vest inside, showing his lean muscles. On such a cold day, he was almost wearing spring clothes, but it was just a vest, how cold!

So Qiao Mulan insisted on not putting on the clothes Xu Xiangyang took off.

"It's okay, I'm strong now. When I was training before, the Sanjiuhantian guy also wore a single coat, and I carried it over. It was not very good..."

Xu Xiangyang touched Qiao Mulan's hair fondly, and wrapped him tightly with clothes.

And when he looked down at her, he hugged Qiao Mulan again.

"Quickly let go, it's not good for people to see..."

"It's so remote in the middle of the night, who would see it?"

Xu Xiangyang smiled, his voice pierced very far, this time he would not be afraid of being seen, the angry Qiao Mulan simply put his arm around his neck, and leaned on him to hug him back to the gate of his grandma's yard.