1391-1400

Chapter 1391 Introduction

Qiao Mulan found the smallest mp3 from the freight base, then clicked on the song and placed it next to it.

The melodious and lively music rang in an instant, and it has been a long time since I listened to the song!

Especially for modern music, Qiao Mulan is very happy to listen to it.

The music of this era is really uncomfortable to listen to. Although the tune is indeed very nice, it lacks some lightness and feels a bit too heavy compared with modern music.

With music, I no longer feel so lonely on the road. Qiao Mulan hummed happily, as if returning to the most leisurely time she had ever had.

After a few hours' drive, Qiao Mulan finally drove to Meixian.

Looking at the time, it was more than three o'clock in the afternoon. At this time, Qin Shufen usually took care of her mother in the hospital, so Qiao Mulan drove the car directly to the hospital.

Anyway, even if Qin Shufen is not in the hospital, Tian Mingqian and Hu Chengjun are also in the hospital.

After driving the car into the hospital, Qiao Mulan went to Tian Mingqian's ward first.

It is estimated that Tian Mingqian and Hu Chengjun saw themselves as a person who hadn't left for two days. They came back again, and they were stupefied when they had to be surprised.

Qiao Mulan stood quietly at the door of Tian Mingqian's ward, slowly looking inside, and heard Tian Mingqian's lecture-like voice coming from it, which seemed to be teaching Qin Shufen how to open a shop and do business.

only......

This content really made Qiao Mulan dare not look directly at it.

"I'll tell you, when you do business, sometimes you can't be silly and honest. It's also a bit of brainstorming. Isn't there a saying that says no treacherous no business. So you must be a little treacherous."

"En, I will write it down, so what do you think I should do to be a bit treacherous?"

"Well, of course you have to find out who is selling things. If it is those who are poorer, then you can introduce some cheap clothes to them. When appropriate, you can give them a little bit. Reduce the price. But if it's for people who are rich at first sight, then you can ask them to buy more clothes to get the most benefit."

"Then do we still have a discount?"

"Stupid! Of course it will be discounted, but we can't just give them a discount like we did to the poor, but buy them more. For example, if you tell them to buy five clothes, you can get a discount and buy ten clothes. It can be cheaper, and so on, to increase their impulse to buy, and also to make our business better."

"Wow, Sister Mingqian, this is the first time I have heard what you said. I must write it down carefully."

"En, you, you don't have any business experience before, so you have to write it down carefully!"

What Qiao Mulan heard at the door was dumbfounding, this guy is really a misunderstanding!

If this goes on, let alone the clothing store business, it is estimated that everyone will know that their clothing store is a place where you are not doing business properly.

The most important thing is that Qin Shufen, a silly girl, is still making notes stupidly. In order to prevent them from continuing to talk, Qiao Mulan led Qin Shufen away, so she hurriedly opened the door and rushed in.