161-170

Chapter 161 To Be The Best House

"Mulan, is this letter of introduction buying blue bricks? You are planning to make blue bricks on the front wall of the new house, but that one is too expensive..."

Jin Shunli saw that the letter of introduction to be signed was used to buy blue bricks in Caihe Town.

He was a little puzzled. People in the village with better conditions build houses, and now they learn that the people in the town use blue bricks, but blue bricks are very expensive, and it will cost more to build a house.

In order to be decent, the people in Jiangxi shop often use blue bricks to build the front of the house, and then the other walls are still earthen walls, which can save a lot of costs.

In this way, when viewed from the front, the house is a blue brick house, but when viewed from the side, it is a house with earth walls.

But even such a house is a good house and requires a lot of money. At least in the heart of Jin Shunli, he only has the ability to build a soil wall.

"It's okay, the blue brick house, you can just open a letter of introduction, just come to this new house for lunch at noon..."

Qiao Mulan smiled, and even thought in her heart, do you want to tell her grandfather, saying that she has one or two thousand dollars in her hands, so she can build the most beautiful house in the village?

But, in case grandpa asked where the huge sum of money came from?

What should I say?

Qiao Mulan is a little worried?

Selling ginseng is a good idea, but the amount is too big, and selling ginseng alone is not enough. You have to think about it first.

There were four or five people who came to help on the first day of work. One was Jin Shunli's distant cousin, one was Han Si, and the other two were friends in the village who had a fairly good relationship with Jin Shunli.

When these four people started to work, they gathered together and muttered. They didn't know what was going on with the Jin family. Didn't they mean that they were very poor and very poor?

Why did you make such a drawing all at once?

Building five houses is not a small project. I don't know how the food is, can I take care of it?

Jin Shunli went to stamp it, and Jin Zhencai and Jin Zhendian were all working. It was Han Si who surprised the villagers. He worked very hard and was not lazy at all. He even helped to urge others to make Jin Shunli's cousin. Surprised.

"Han Si, you can eat more at noon, so hard!"

"Haha, that's for sure, the thought of having white rice to eat makes my whole body full of strength!"

Other villagers in the village were worried that the conditions of the Jin family were poor and they said that they could not take care of the food and the house, but Han Si knew it well.

Qiao Mulan was so generous, she sold more than ten catties of fat and clothes.

Such a family would definitely not be like those in the village who said that the Jin family only ate two meals a day when they were poor. Since his family built a house, there would be no shortage of food, and maybe they could still eat a lot of meat dishes.

Sure enough, at noon, Qiao Mulan asked Jin Zhencai to pick up the food, so that the helping villagers opened their eyes.

A large stone slab was lifted by the villagers to be used as a table under the big tree, and a few roots of the tree were used as stools, and the white rice in two large pots of white flowers was 20 or 30 kilograms, all piled up sharply.