1011-1020

Chapter 1011 Arrangement

Looking at Hu Chengjun's incredible expression, Vanke had already guessed that he would react like this.

Vanke sighed, put his hand on Hu Chengjun's shoulder, and said to him earnestly:

"Brother, I know you must have difficulty accepting this reality now, after all, your relationship with Xu Xiangyang is very good.

But you have to know that it is Qiao Mulan who is really sad. During your absence, you don't know how many things Qiao Mulan has dealt with.

Now that the factory is like this again, she is really tired, and you must not irritate her anymore. "

Hu Chengjun nodded heavily. His head was full of scenes when he was eating and saying goodbye to Xu Xiangyang. He couldn't think of it. Not long after he went out, he and Xu Xiangyang became parting and death. There was a throb in his heart, and his breathing became a bit difficult. .

"You go in, I'm a little messy, I want to smoke a cigarette outside."

Vanke nodded and said in a deep voice:

"Well, you must be well, let's spend this difficult time together."

When Vanke entered the yard, Qiao Mulan glanced behind him and found that Hu Chengjun had not come in with him, knowing that Hu Chengjun estimated that it would take a while to calm down now, so he didn't say much.

At this time, Xu Xiangyang finally gobbled up all the food, took a deep breath after a comfortable hiccup, and looked at them deeply.

"This Zhou Yong really has a problem. I followed him today. Guess who did he meet with?"

Everyone looked at Xu Xiangyang attentively, this was what they wanted to know the most.

Qiao Mulan looked at Xu Xiangyang, thought about it, and said slowly:

"The person who met him shouldn't be Xia Lin."

In fact, everyone is already thinking in their hearts that what happened in the factory this time is inseparable from Xia Lian, so they are already sure that the person to meet this week must be Xia Lian.

Tian Mingqian said straightforwardly:

"How could it not be Xia Lian? Apart from her, I really can't think of a second person who would deliberately target our business people like this!"

Qiao Mulan smiled and shook her head, and said:

"Although Xia Lian might blow up our factory because we blocked her way of making money, but based on my understanding of Xia Lian.

Although she is cruel, she is definitely not the kind of person who feels so blatantly burying explosives and destroying factories.

So I guess that the person who is actually working on the factory behind the scenes is someone else, right? "

Xu Xiangyang looked at Qiao Mulan and nodded with a smile.

"Yes, she was right. The person who met Zhou Yong was indeed not Xia Lian, but this person should be familiar with Vanke."

Vanke glanced at Xu Xiangyang curiously, wondering who among the people he knew would be involved in their interests because of the factory?

"People I know? But people I know don't have anything to do with the factory. How could they blow up the factory?"

Xu Xiangyang smiled and said:

"In fact, to be precise, the existence of the factory does not have much interest in him, but if the factory is destroyed earlier, he can gain benefits earlier."