1371-1380

Chapter 1371 Kindness

After arriving at Xia Lian's clothing store, Qiao Mulan felt that this was a normal store opening, and customers at the door came and went in and out of the clothing store.

Qiao Mulan was a little curious. Judging from the current number of customers coming in and out, the inventory in the Xia Lian clothing store should not be much left!

But every customer returned with loads of loads, which made Qiao Mulan walk into the clothing store with surprise.

Walking into the clothing store, there are still people who are checking out. The business does not seem to have changed at all, and it is even better than the previous business.

Xia Qingqing also looked around curiously, feeling that the business here is really good, so good that it seems to be completely another world.

It stands to reason that the death of Granny Huang and the interception of goods at the Mulan factory have made many people afraid to go to Mulan's clothing store.

But why is Xia Lin's clothing store the same as usual?

Qiao Mulan and Xia Qingqing were puzzled. After watching the clerk check out the customer in front of the last customer, Qiao Mulan curiously asked the clerk who they didn't know.

"Where is Chen Qiu, your store manager?"

The clerk had never seen Qiao Mulan, and after looking at her with his head tilted for a while, he asked:

"Are you a friend of our store manager?"

When Qiao Mulan was about to say that she was Chen Qiu's friend, who knew that Xia Qingqing was the first to speak.

"She is your big boss, Qiao Mulan! Where is your store manager?"

Neither Xia Qingqing nor Tian Mingqian like Chen Chou very much, perhaps because she always exudes a feeling of rejection from a thousand miles away, so people really don't like it.

The clerk immediately looked at Qiao Mulan with a look of surprise, and after taking a closer look, he felt that her aura was very strong, not like an ordinary person at all, so he immediately said respectfully:

"The store manager went out in the morning for something, and said he won't be back in the afternoon, Mr. Qiao, otherwise you will leave an address. When the store manager comes back, I will let her find you."

Qiao Mulan thought for a while, and she was already quite familiar with the erratic character of Xia Lian's whereabouts.

"All right, you just tell her directly, I'm back, let her go to my house at night."

After thinking about it, Qiao Mulan still felt that she had to have a good conversation with Xia Lian.

Looking at the hot business in the clothing store, Qiao Mulan really wants to know how Xia Lian did it, and under so many external factors, it can still keep customers in such an endless stream.

Especially when Qiao Mulan just went in, she discovered that the clothes on those customers were obviously from outsiders.

In addition, Qiao Mulan has lived in the county for a long time, and almost every face in the county has been seen.

So at a glance, you can tell which person is from the county.

Obviously those people are strange faces, not locals, which makes Qiao Mulan a little surprised. Where did Xia Lian find so many foreigners?

Qiao Mulan was thinking about these questions as she drove, but she didn't have any clue how she thought about it. It seemed that she could only wait for Xia Lian to find herself at night and ask her in person.