831-840

Chapter 831 Reverse

All around were talking quietly around.

"Isn't this the owner of Weimin clothing store? What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know, but according to what they mean, it seems that the woman is Deputy Xu Tuan's mother. Listening to the meaning, it seems that boss Qiao was with the man next to her while Xu Tuan was away."

"No? Who is this man? It doesn't seem to be from our county seat, right?"

"I met this man in the Weimin clothing store, and I have never seen her go out alone with Boss Joe? Is there any misunderstanding?"

"Then who knows, a woman who can open such a big store must have certain means and connections. Maybe, Qiao Mulan can do such a good business in the store and still have so much money. It's from the fast-clothing workshop, and it's the man who paid for it behind."

Qiao Mulan listened to the gossiping people around with a black line, all kinds of increasingly deviated comments, and the whole person was not good.

It really is the rhythm of drowning in saliva!

"Aunt Wang! If you are messing around here, I will ask the police to investigate the matter well and let you know that it is not what you think it is."

Qiao Mulan feels that the most direct way now is to let the police and the most convincing people persuade Wang Xiuying, so she will believe it.

Moreover, if Wang Xiuying continues to make trouble like this, it is estimated that this matter will become more and more troublesome. It is likely that it will also affect Weimin's clothing store which has finally improved its business and will also be affected.

"Huh! Just go, I'm afraid of you! If the police find out that you two have an affair, I will never let a woman like you into the door of our Xu family!"

Wang Xiuying pointed her finger at Qiao Mulan's nose, shouting very sharply.

"Huh? You said Boss Qiao dared to go to the police, would it really have nothing to do with this man?"

"Huh, then who knows? Maybe someone on the house is not afraid."

Among the various speculation voices around, Qiao Mulan took Wang Xiuying and Cheng Jiaming to the police station.

Qiao Mulan feels that after dealing with Wang Xiuying's matter, she must go to the temple to offer incense and give herself a good idea. Recently, you have always been involved with the police station, first Xia Qingqing, and now again. Bring Wang Xiuying over.

Oneself must be fleeting disadvantage.

"Oh, this is not Xiao Qiao, why did you come to the police station? Is it because of Xia Qingqing?"

Li Chengjun happened to be coming to the police station. When Zheng Xiu'e went to police Li Chengjun's house before, he did not bring Wang Xiuying with him, so Li Chengjun did not know Wang Xiuying.

"Brother Li, made you laugh, this is Xu Xiangyang's mother."

Qiao Mulan smiled faintly, only feeling that it was really embarrassing to tell this matter.

"Ah! Hello, hello, you are Xu Xiangyang's mother! What are you and Qiao Mulan doing at the police station? Did you lose something on the way? Don't worry, I have a very good relationship with Xu Xiangyang. I will definitely help you find what you lost."

It was obvious that Li Chengjun had misunderstood something. He looked at him with a look of enthusiasm, but Wang Xiuying was a little at a loss.

When Wang Xiuying was about to explain that she was coming to let them find out that Qiao Mulan was looking for a man outside with Xu Xiangyang on his back, Li Chengjun was speechless again with enthusiasm.