961-970

Chapter 961 Secretly

"Boss Qiao! You are here. Director Wan has gone out today. He should be back in a while."

A man who looked like a workshop director, after seeing Qiao Mulan, stood by Qiao Mulan respectfully.

"Well, you can just go ahead. I'm just here to take a look at everyone's working environment, and do you have any comments on the factory recently, or something?"

Qiao Mulan looked at everyone, working hard, and was very satisfied. This garment factory belongs to her, and she is naturally happy to see the employees so enthusiastic.

"Boss Qiao, how could we have any opinions? Everyone likes the work here very much. Not only does it include food, but the food is also very rich.

There is a meal of meat almost every three days. This is a treatment that you have never enjoyed at home. Naturally, everyone wants to work here. "

The man's face was full of admiration for Qiao Mulan. At the beginning, when the man entered the factory, when he was doing needlework every day, he was laughed at by his relatives and friends around him. Everyone is envious.

Those who used to slander and laugh at the useless men of sewing machines also closed their mouths, and now they have sharpened their heads and want to work in this garment workshop.

However, Qiao Mulan's audit is somewhat strict. It is reasonable to say that there should be more technical requirements, but Qiao Mulan's recruitment is different. Even if you don't know anything, you can advance to become an apprentice.

But the only requirement is that it places very strict demands on the character of the workers.

First of all, they can't be punks on the street, and some have a history of beating their parents and abusing their wives and children.

In Qiao Mulan's view, these are already deeply ingrained mental illnesses, so for this kind of people, Qiao Mulan is not like others, thinking that as long as they are given a chance, they will correct it.

On the contrary, when their conditions improve, they will get worse.

Although there will be some individual exceptions, such exceptions are too few. Qiao Mulan cannot put her factory in unknown danger for one person.

"Well, by the way, what's your name? I'm a bit busy lately, and I rarely come to the dressing shop. I haven't seen you before."

There have been too many recent things, which made Qiao Mulan a little lackluster. Seeing the man in front of him with a gentle and gentle face, he seemed very sincere. Vanke should have selected it and managed it when he was away. The man in the garment shop.

The man said to Qiao Mulan generously:

"My name is Wanning, and Vanke is my brother. Because the factory is relatively busy and I am studying maintenance, my brother asked me to be the deputy factory manager and help him manage the factory when he is away. "

When they heard that it was Vanke's younger brother, Qiao Mulan and Cheng Jiaming couldn't help being a little surprised. They looked at Wanning carefully and saw that he was full of righteousness between his eyebrows, and that he was a handsome young man, just with Vanke. But there is no resemblance.

Although Vanke can be regarded as a face of righteousness, it just gives people a sense of masculinity, while Wanning feels a bit like a weak scholar. impression.

Cheng Jiaming looked at Wanning curiously and asked:

"You and Vanke shouldn't be brothers, right?"