281-290

Chapter 281 Tenderness and Sweetness

"Brother Xuedong, I like you. From the first time I saw you, I like you. I know that I am waiting for you all my life..."

Wang Chunlian raised her head and said something foolishly, but her hand quickly touched Zhang Xuedong's thigh.

She could clearly feel that Zhang Xuedong's body became stiff, and she could even feel that his body was a little hot.

At that time, Wang Chunlian was overjoyed, hehe, a man, no matter how powerful, he couldn't escape the tenderness of a woman.

And the snow white on his chest was exposed, and Zhang Xuedong who was standing would definitely be able to see it clearly.

With her better figure, she doesn't believe it, doesn't Zhang Xuedong like it?

"You, let go, don't let go, I'm going to call someone..."

Zhang Xuedong felt very angry, even a little flustered. He didn't expect this woman to be so courageous?

At this moment, her chest was half exposed, one hand was holding her feet, her body was rubbing her calves, while the other hand was touching her body.

He could feel a layer of goose bumps on his skin even through a layer of clothing.

But Wang Chunlian's cheeks flushed at this time, her eyes were full of flattery, and her voice was even more gentle, which seemed to melt everyone.

"Brother Xuedong, I really like you and admire you. I have never seen a man better than you. Please pity my sister. Brother, I will listen to you forever. Whatever you want to do to me Row......"

Wang Chunlian was talking, but one hand was touched like Zhang Xuedong's vitals, without any shame in the slightest.

She felt extremely excited instead.

Zhang Xuedong is the most handsome man she has ever seen. She will taste this man today.

As long as she has been with this man, even if it is only one night, she will be satisfied, and she is sure of this man, as long as there is this time, I beg mother for a refreshment.

I must be able to marry him and stay with him forever.

With such a handsome man day and night, no matter how bitter or tired, you will feel sweet. This life has not been in vain.

"Shameless..."

When Zhang Xuedong saw Wang Chunlian's actions, his heart was extremely angry. At this moment, he couldn't care about anything. Even if he tore his pants, he couldn't be succeeded by this woman.

In a hurry, he lifted his foot and walked away!

I wanted to give this Wang Chunlian a kick, but after all, his heart was not cruel enough, and the kick still didn't go down, so I could only get out of the shed in a panic.

This made Wang Chunlian, who was originally a little surprised, saw Zhang Xuedong's appearance, but she didn't know what was wrong, and suddenly laughed.

"He is so stupid, he must have never tasted a woman..."

There was a sweetness and blush on Wang Chunlian's face. The more Zhang Xuedong was like this, the more she liked it in her heart, the more she felt that this was the man she had been searching for.

How nice and pure, such a man, as long as he follows her, he will be worth his life.

So if you use a little trick, it's nothing at all.