711-720

Chapter 711

"Acai, please give it a little bit, don't worry, no one can hide the truth, fairness and comfort..."

Qiao Mulan pulled A Cai's sleeve. She looked a little depressed at this time, because she was so disappointed with Wang Xiuying.

Really disappointed. At this time, Wang Xiuying was still dedicated to Wang Ling and herself.

He didn't even think about how unacceptable a thief's reputation was for her.

I have already made a kiss with Xu Xiangyang. If nothing happens, it won't be long before I enter the door of Xu's house.

Under this circumstance, Wang Xiuying is still selfish for her own sake, without any scruples that she is her prospective daughter-in-law?

So Qiao Mulan was very depressed, but not very sad, because she felt unnecessary, she was just fortunate, and fortunate that she found out earlier that Wang Xiuying's feelings for her were nothing but this!

It turned out that in the eyes of the Xu family, even if Wang Ling was wrong, Wang Xiuying would help her cover up, and even if she was right, she would be in the wrong.

This didn't treat her as oneself at all, and treat her as a family!

Qiao Mulan was disappointed, all her expressions were lonely, but Huang Xiulian hurried over after seeing this scene, stood beside her and stretched out her hand, holding her hand caringly, for fear that she would not be able to withstand the blow.

And suddenly there was a sneer in the crowd. It was the voice of Jin Laoliu. At this time, he was happy to see the result, wishing to see Qiao Mulan like this.

"Hahaha, I said, Qiao Mulan's hands and feet are not clean, you still don't believe it. Look, her future mother-in-law and sister-in-law can prove it. If this doesn't explain any problems, then I say you are all blind... ..."

Jin Laoliu's eyes lit up at this time, and his voice was particularly loud, and Qiao Mulan who looked so disgusted.

She couldn't tolerate such a person to laugh at her, so she straightened her back and glanced at Teacher Hong calmly.

"Teacher Hong, the money is the same. With the 22 yuan, if there is no special mark, I am afraid that it will not be convincing..."

When Qiao Mulan said this, Wang Jun on one side let out a sneer and looked at Qiao Mulan with disdain.

"I said you were mad, and it's useless to jump over the wall in a hurry. You stole it and you stole it. The money is not all the same. Is my sister's name written on it? If that's the case, I, I will replace you. Give my sister a few more slaps..."

The corner of Wang Jun's mouth was smiling, looking at Qiao Mulan like a fool.

Yes, this Qiao Mulan is crazy.

Whose money is not the same? Is there anything special? If there is no excellent name and name, Wang Xiuying said that the money is his own, and no one can refute it.

Everyone shouldn't be ignorant of such a simple truth, and, ha ha ha, even this village is not convinced.

So what, if you know that Qiao Mulan is a thief, but her future mother-in-law and sister-in-law!

So, for a while, in front of everyone, she slapped Qiao Mulan in the face, letting her know that stealing things would be retribution.

In the future, will she dare to steal other people's things, or dare to arrogantly encourage others?

"Mark? Don't tell me, I really have..."

Teacher Hong's words suddenly stunned everyone, and even Wang Ling was completely dumbfounded.