631-640

Chapter 631 The door is broken!

I was thinking about what I should eat later, when a gentle and familiar voice sounded in the distance.

"Mulan! Isn't this Mulan?"

Wang Lan is wearing a turtleneck sweater, it is the warmth of March in the spring, and a pair of flared pants on her lower body, carrying a basket in her hand, and walking towards this side.

She had sharp eyes, and she found Qiao Mulan's person.

"It's me." Qiao Mulan took a closer look, and the two happily held hands together.

"It's a coincidence. Basically, I never go here to buy groceries, but today I came here so easily and I met you. I still want to play with you by myself, because I am not familiar with it here. "

"Sister-in-law, didn't you buy groceries with your eldest brother?"

"After all, I'm still not engaged, and I'm not together all the time." Wang Lan lowered his eyebrows and smiled.

Qiao Mulan laughed instead, thinking only of someone as elegant and temperamental as Wang Lan, but whenever he encountered this, he would look embarrassed.

"Do you know that there is a nice clothes shop near here? I heard that it is newly opened. The clothes are all in the style of Jiangcheng."

Wang Lan raised her eyebrows and said.

"It seems that my sister-in-law wants to buy clothes." Qiao Mulan carried the food basket in another direction, and walked forward to hold Wang Lan's hand, "Then let's go together, just to accompany you here to familiarize yourself with the familiar road. of."

"OK!"

Wang Lan really wished that someone would accompany her to go shopping or something. When she came to this county, she had always been alone. She hadn't played well. With Qiao Mulan, her wish was fulfilled.

Very happy.

When two people went to the clothing store, they both fell in love with the same clothes at the same time.

The two smiled knowingly, recognized each other, and they were all polite.

Qiao Mulan looked at the big red sweater, slightly tight, with a skirt on her lower body, which couldn't be more beautiful.

"Sister-in-law, dress better."

"How come, I think Mulan's symbol of your birth, this kind of clothes is more suitable for you."

"Two girls, your relationship is really good. If you see the same clothes that you like in the past, it will be quarreling with each other. You are not the same. You have to give in to each other!"

Qiao Mulan smiled gently, and went to plan to pay the money, and the clothes were given to Wang Lan.

It's a coincidence.

Wang Lan looked a little bit like herself, but her figure and figure were almost exactly the same.

If Wang Lan and Qiao Mulan were walking outside at the same time, holding hands, you might not be able to tell who they are.

"Don't worry, I actually have two pieces of the same style here, both of the same size, so you just need to wear them."

The female store manager smiled and opened the curtain of the interior room, and took out another brand-new dress from the warehouse.

This couldn't be better.

And in this way, the relationship between Wang Lan and Qiao Mulan will get better.